LF a Wind Rider Cub for gold, mounts and/or ANY pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
LF a Wind Rider Cub for gold, mounts and/or ANY pets

Post by Dragonwizard » July 12th, 2013, 5:48 am

I have been looking for a Wind Rider Cub for the past 7 months or so and now it is the last realalistic tradeable pet that I need. If you have one (just the pet, plush not needed) let me know as almost any in game tradeable pet is up for grabs.

For Trade

Almost any ingame pet
Gold on Illidan H
X-51 Nether Rocket (rare version)
JC Mounts
Engineering Mounts
Gold on Hellscream A

They are SOLD OUT in the Blizzard Store (so many people don't realize this and think they can just buy it for $25 and gift it to me) so you either have one already in your possession or know someone that does.

Unless your one of a select few I will not be going first in this trade as I have a great reputation here for trades like this.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on August 29th, 2013, 5:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: LF a Wind Rider Cub

Post by Dragonwizard » July 12th, 2013, 6:40 am

Forgot to say that unless your one of a select few I will not be going first in this trade.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » July 12th, 2013, 7:09 am

I tried to get my hands on one of these last week. They are going for almost $200 now. :(

Yellowlab
Top Rater
Pet Score:5566
BattleTag®:Yellowlab#1493
Realm:Ner'zhul-us

Post by Yellowlab » July 12th, 2013, 10:06 am

I really hope Blizzard restocks these items >.<

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 13th, 2013, 5:32 am

Yellowlab wrote:I really hope Blizzard restocks these items >.<
Now that would be great if they did but until then I'm still looking.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 14th, 2013, 6:15 am

Bump

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 14th, 2013, 8:24 am

Blizzard likes things rare. If you've noticed with the toys... They've never restocked them. I am going to assume they won't restock this either. Also it should be noted if you do have the pet in your journal you cannot recage them. Again sorry to be a huge bummer. You might do better buying it from
eBay now, before they are gone forever.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 14th, 2013, 11:08 am

Beana wrote:Blizzard likes things rare. If you've noticed with the toys... They've never restocked them. I am going to assume they won't restock this either. Also it should be noted if you do have the pet in your journal you cannot recage them. Again sorry to be a huge bummer. You might do better buying it from
eBay now, before they are gone forever.
AFAIK they have restocked both of them at least once. I do know they are not cageable but have seen a few people trade extras since they have sold out and am hoping to get lucky. I have been watching them on Ebay for the past 6 months or so and I will not pay $100+ for it so I am either going to get lucky or have to wait till they hopefully restock or never have one :(

The fact that it was easier for me to get a copy of the TBC C/E this past month than it has been to get a damn digital pet store pet is kinda sad imo. I am so kicking myself for not just buying it when I had the chance.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 15th, 2013, 5:32 am

Bumpity bump.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 16th, 2013, 6:22 am

Still looking.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 19th, 2013, 6:05 am

Bump

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 21st, 2013, 8:13 am

I know I will find one in this life time.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 22nd, 2013, 5:40 am

Up, up, up and away.

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » July 22nd, 2013, 11:20 am

it does say they are limited on the website and i spoke to them in february on the phone to see about getting them and he said basically it as a limited thing so highly doubtful :(... the only way i can see is by getting one from ebay if you're desperate and cant get one through here. sorry can't help dragon.. i have been looking for you as well lol
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 25th, 2013, 7:30 am

Still looking for this elusive pet.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » July 30th, 2013, 4:49 am

I only need 3 more pets to finish my collection the Stunted Direhorn (104/250), Murkimus (come on rated matches) and this little guy. Help me out so that I can say my collection is 100% complete prior to 5.4 being released. :D

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » August 1st, 2013, 5:17 am

bump

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » August 2nd, 2013, 5:16 am

Uppitty up.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » August 5th, 2013, 5:11 am

Bump

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » August 6th, 2013, 5:23 am

I know there is one out there somewhere.