Additional pet filters desired.

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Additional pet filters desired.

Post by Luciandk » August 2nd, 2013, 10:52 pm

One thing I really could like to see is the ability to list pets in certain attribute orders.

Like the lvl 25 pets with the highest attack power possible out of every pet existing, or from specific families only.

A very relevant choice being searching for the undead pets with the lowest speed at lvl 25 to maximise use of the undead racial.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Additional pet filters desired.

Post by Breanni » August 3rd, 2013, 5:30 am

Check out the "Smart Pet Search" -- the link as at the top of the site, just below the search box. I think you'll find this tool to be very helpful. It's similar to the pet filters, but a little more intuitive to use.

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 3rd, 2013, 1:38 pm

hrm, Im not sure Im doing it right.

I chose undead, max level stat speed, then < and 220, wanting to see all those with a speed below 220. But it lists lots of pets with a speed above it.

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » August 3rd, 2013, 2:28 pm

Luciandk wrote:I chose undead, max level stat speed, then < and 220, wanting to see all those with a speed below 220. But it lists lots of pets with a speed above it.
It looks like it's taking into account all breeds along with all rarities. I did the same search and poked around a bit until I figured out that a poor version of the pet I was looking at had a speed of only 200.

Luciandk

Post by Luciandk » August 3rd, 2013, 9:21 pm

NathKnave wrote:
Luciandk wrote:I chose undead, max level stat speed, then < and 220, wanting to see all those with a speed below 220. But it lists lots of pets with a speed above it.
It looks like it's taking into account all breeds along with all rarities. I did the same search and poked around a bit until I figured out that a poor version of the pet I was looking at had a speed of only 200.

Sounds like that would need to be fixed, as searching for the stats of non rare pets is generally completely unwanted.