Getting worried! EU

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Getting worried! EU

Post by Mummymermaid » July 27th, 2013, 1:17 am

Getting worried about EU WarcraftPets guild, seems all the officers have disappeared and so too has the guild leader, has been 2 months in some officer cases...we are a huge active friendly guild and that hasn't changed despite no officers, this guild is full of amazing lovely people , but there are no events, no meetings and we are unable to swap pets in the guild bank, i seem to be the only one saying anything but iam not the only one who is worried, can an officer please come online and promote active players, thank you eilantha x

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Re: Getting worried! EU

Post by Petzy » July 27th, 2013, 12:42 pm

I thought Blizz changed it so that if a Guild Master was not on for 30 days in a row someone in the guild was automatically promoted to Guild Master when they logged in. I heard it was a random someone, the first to log in after the 30 days but I don't know. If it's true you should have a new Gm someday...

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » July 28th, 2013, 1:24 am

well if that's true it hasn't happened , he has been gone a month now x

Iskander
Top Rater
Pet Score:9434
BattleTag®:EpicIsky#2720
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Iskander » July 28th, 2013, 6:32 am

Once the GM is offline for 90 days, someone with the correct rank can take over. They will get an option to 'dethrone' the GM and become GM of the guild.
Eligibility is determined by guild rank and activity. Eligible characters may be up to the third rank down from Guild Master and must have logged in within the last week. Characters lower than the third rank down from Guild Master will never be eligible to claim guild leadership.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » July 28th, 2013, 1:22 pm

It wouldn't help what's in the Guild bank now, but if worse comes to worse, you could make a new guild & start over. It would grow fast with active players.

I am glad to hear it isn't an automatic random player who is given a guild, but if someone is not going to play it would still be nicer to let someone else run the guild while they are gone.

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » July 29th, 2013, 1:17 am

well maybe he thought the officers would but they have disappeared too! thank you guys for repiles...once again calling to the gm and officers of the warcraftpets guild on silvermoon eu alliance, please come online chat to a few of us and promote so we can make the guild even better than it is! xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » July 29th, 2013, 2:17 am

ive just noticed doobjanka came on last night..which is yay! but can you come back on and promote active peeps please...we are just floating here, very active very friendly, but still floating without any leaders to swop pets and do events with...thank you! xx eilantha

Index
Pet Score:12739
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » July 29th, 2013, 2:49 am

I'm fairly sure Doobjanka is US based, we're looking for EU people? I have to say, my time in the guild was quite fun, sorted a few deals etc but it seemed to fizzle out a little too fast :(

Here's hoping for a bit more activity :)

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » July 29th, 2013, 5:36 am

I'm only able to promote people up to Collector rank, but I'll pop in every now and then if you want to request pets from the Gbank. Just send me an in-game mail to Doobjanka (Yes, on the EU side!) and I'll check it a few times a week. Hopefully we can get an active officer since I can't promote that high.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » July 29th, 2013, 5:39 am

thank you very much huni , your a star! hopefully an officer will see this soon, given up on guild leader as ive sent mails and everything and heard nothing, hopefully he wont boot me for being a pain if he comes back! xx

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11812
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » July 31st, 2013, 9:39 am

Heya Mummy.
Glad to see you guys got something done about the situation while I was basking in the Sun of Greece for a week :)
I see we have a nice amount of new Collector Ranks. That's great already Doobjanka. Thanks.
But I still think it would be great if we could get an EU based Officer.

[[ While I've been around a while now and gladly offered people to contact me to get an invite I don't have the time to give this Guild an attendance to rely on (with new job coming up and jumping in between German an English Server).]]

Any ideas?
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)

Dtail
Top Rater
Pet Score:4767

Post by Dtail » July 31st, 2013, 6:05 pm

Good call, Arji. Thanks.
We could make a thread, voting for that Officer thing :D

1) Would love to see Officer Theradon active again.
Objects once voted most cool ever bow to this guy.

2) Boonya/Onetreeheals. Would make THE perfect Officer.
I'm sure he'd come back if we called out desperately.

3) Arji. Sorry on only 3rd spot, but... you ARE busy :D

0) GL: Zooster.Don't know what happened,
but he MADE this guild. And he made it work.
Hope to see him back. A lot.

Dtrelic

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 1st, 2013, 2:40 am

there can be no officers...as doobjanka cant promote any further than collector. so that means we need someone higher than doobjankas rank and they haven't been on for months...that's why i started posting on here, i was the one to notice that the guild leader and the officers were not coming online i was the one to send mails to them in game , when i got no reply i talked to peoples in the guild, then i was the one to make posts on here and send mails on here, to which no officers or the guild leader has replied too. my idea was to get the higher officers they have to be higher than theradon to promote someone or even some peoples who are active, but i have been trying for , well it seems like since i joined the guild and, they are just not replying ..........eilantha x

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11812
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » August 2nd, 2013, 3:58 am

don't thank me Dtail. I've only done little things. I think Mummymermaid is the one who really tried to get things rolling.

So if we can get anyone to come back an promote her to an Officer I am sure, that the guild and it's bank will be well cared of :)
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 3rd, 2013, 1:53 am

awww bless you arji, hehe i love tidying banks in game i cant help it every bank i have access too in game gets sorted all the time! and all i have done really is harass the guild leader and post on here, iam hoping it works , i love this guild and the people in it, i have been here a short time tis true but i feel this is what i have been looking for since i started playing in 2006! eilantha will become my main soon, iam a slow leveler...anyways thank you xx

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » September 10th, 2013, 7:59 am

If Zoosty doesn't come back in a few weeks I should be able to request GM position of the guild. Since I don't have time to spend over here, who would be your choice for active guild master of the EU guild? Feel free to email it if you don't want people knowing who you vote for. Preferably someone who won't use the position to profit off all the amazing pets sitting in the Gbank. Doobjanka@warcraftpets.com
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Krenko
Pet Score:3871
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Krenko » September 10th, 2013, 11:58 am

We had a guild meet up last week, organised as always by Eilantha, and agreed that her unbridled enthusiasm ideally qualifies her to serve as our new GM. After much blushing, she agreed :)

Eilantha goes by "Mummymermaid" on the forums.

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 10th, 2013, 3:45 pm

iam still blushing ^^ aye i was speechless for a little while ^^ ( that doesn't happen often! ) then i was very touched and honored.. and i agreed but i will be making a fair few officers to help me run this lovely guild, to make it even more like a huge family full of pets and giggles ^^ again thank you all so much xxx ps guild meeting on the 20th ;p xxx