quick question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shiining
Pet Score:9486
Realm:Runetotem-us
quick question

Post by Shiining » July 9th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Does pet breed have anything to do as far as pet score i know the score effects the quality does the breed of the pet do the same?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: quick question

Post by Quintessence » July 9th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Breed does not affect your WarcraftPets pet score, so collect to your heart's content. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » July 10th, 2013, 8:00 am

I've compiled a list for my own use of 'best breeds' for each pet, would the community find it useful? I know it's subjective, but it could lead to discussion

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » July 10th, 2013, 8:29 am

Gromagrim wrote:I've compiled a list for my own use of 'best breeds' for each pet, would the community find it useful? I know it's subjective, but it could lead to discussion
I for one would love to see it. A ton of people ask for something like that, so one list in a separate post with a solid discussion/info following would be great to be able to send people to with those questions.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Barklee
Top Rater
Pet Score:1545
Realm:Shadowmoon-us

Post by Barklee » July 10th, 2013, 8:46 am

I would second that, it would be nice to see what people think are the best breeds. I can form my own opinions, but would be nice to have as a quick reference.

Domie
Top Rater
Pet Score:9549
BattleTag®:Domie#2293
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Domie » July 10th, 2013, 1:02 pm

Gromagrim wrote:I've compiled a list for my own use of 'best breeds' for each pet, would the community find it useful? I know it's subjective, but it could lead to discussion
If it includes some reasoning it would be pretty cool to check out :)

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » July 11th, 2013, 7:25 am

Best get to work then, In time honoured tradition I jotted it all down pen and paper :p