big patch in a couple weeks

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us
big patch in a couple weeks

Post by Lysi » August 17th, 2012, 12:50 pm

August 28 patch will be a biggy! I hate it when they change all the talents and such, I stayed away from Cataclysm for the first few months, lol. Also the Theramore event.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/17/what-to-expect-from-patch-5-0-4/
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: big patch in a couple weeks

Post by Lysi » August 26th, 2012, 1:42 am

With the patch looming, I'm trying to adjust my thinking. I no longer have to collect pets with my pet collector, or collect mounts with my mount collector. In the future I guess I'll combine collecting with other goals, like if a particular character wants rep to get a recipe or whatever, they could end up working on the associated pet/mount, too. I'm still not sure how combined achievements will work. My Horde and Alliance characters have completely different mount collections, with only a few cross overs like the brown camel and the green proto-drake. So I should sail right past the 100 mount mark and get the blue dragonhawk, right? Or will they still only combine Alliance with Alliance for totals, since they can't ride the Horde mounts? And what about mounts like my pally horse? Well, I guess I'll find out after the patch, lol. I don't know what's going to happen with the pet market, so I'm hoping to make gold other ways. Making bags, gathering, enchants? Maybe my skinner/leather worker can make some gold, since monks wear leather.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…