Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tenshiame
Top Rater
Pet Score:3475
BattleTag®:AmaraAme#1364
Realm:Madoran-us
Lil' Bad Wolf Anyone else notice this?

Post by Tenshiame » June 7th, 2013, 4:59 pm

So when I run Kara, everytime I'm heading to the stage the stage hands are talking about a set they're working on. Whatever set their working on is whatever play I end up fighting. Anyone else notice this?

What I don't know is if you can pass all the bosses (so your not locked in yet) see what play they're talking about and leave to reset the instance to reset which play you get....

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625

Re: Lil' Bad Wolf Anyone else notice this?

Post by Doobjanka » June 7th, 2013, 5:07 pm

I'll have to try this. I'm sure I have at least one toon that didn't do it this week.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Tenshiame
Top Rater
Pet Score:3475
BattleTag®:AmaraAme#1364

Post by Tenshiame » June 7th, 2013, 5:09 pm

Please let me know if it works :D

Nysticia
Pet Score:4756
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Nysticia » June 7th, 2013, 5:34 pm

i loved kara back in the day .. sad we can one man this place now .. the opera was always one of my most favorite parts :) but ill have to pay attention next week .. i got oz this week and had to turn on the sound to remember how cool it was !

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 7th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Tenshiame wrote:So when I run Kara, everytime I'm heading to the stage the stage hands are talking about a set they're working on. Whatever set their working on is whatever play I end up fighting. Anyone else notice this?
Yup, I've always noticed that too. Pretty sure it was like that even at level 70. Always thought it was a cool, fun little feature. :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625

Post by Doobjanka » June 7th, 2013, 6:00 pm

First toon without killing Moroes was getting pretty standard replies, but I did notice "How many set changes? Same as last time." and when I killed Moroes they mentioned the Oz set.

Going in with a second while I wait for a hard reset on first toon.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » June 7th, 2013, 6:10 pm

A friend of mine just tested it. The stagehands would not talk about the set before Moroes was down. Then they would talk about Oz. Yet when she entered, she got Big Bad wolf. No pet tho.

Valielina
Top Rater

Post by Valielina » June 7th, 2013, 6:12 pm

That's interesting, I will have to pay attention next week. I have gotten the Rumelo and Julianne event every time since 5.3 launched except twice, on all 4 of my characters every week lol. Thankfully I was able to get the [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] the one and only time Red Riding hood occurred. still farming the last 2 pets, and fingers are crossed for the Ruby Slippers, they are too awesome. Must have them on all my characters :p

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » June 7th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Valielina wrote:That's interesting, I will have to pay attention next week. I have gotten the Rumelo and Julianne event every time since 5.3 launched except twice, on all 4 of my characters every week lol. Thankfully I was able to get the [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] the one and only time Red Riding hood occurred. still farming the last 2 pets, and fingers are crossed for the Ruby Slippers, they are too awesome. Must have them on all my characters :p
I was so excited to get the ruby slippers and the witches hat in back to back weeks. Also got the creepy tendril staff, but my main weapon is a mace so no xmog there.