[US Horde] Guild offering Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Solana
Top Rater
Re: [US Horde] Guild offering Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Solana » May 15th, 2013, 11:11 am

Just wanted to give this a bump and say thank you so much for inviting my boyfriend and I into your guild. We both acquired our Thundering Serpent Hatchling within a couple of days. It's great to know (even after 7+ years of playing WoW) there are people willing to help out others just because - your guild is truly a credit to the community. Thanks again!

Esterhazy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3718
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Esterhazy » May 16th, 2013, 1:11 am

:D got my electric baby this morning - thanks Mowse!

Sticking around as a casual because who would Lîndzy get to RP with if I leave.... lol jk. Just enjoying the guild and the realm is pretty fun as well. 8-)

Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Kagalii » May 18th, 2013, 7:13 am

Would like to give a big thank you to Mowse and Deal with It for letting me join. Pet didn't take long at all, obtained at level 15 on a goblin hunter, since I didn't have the Shore Crawler - two birds with one stone. I bought the tabard at level 12 so only used it for less than 3 levels total, not using it would've taken a bit longer. Getting gold was also easy, offered some guy in trade two pandas for way cheaper than AH, got 2k gold within minutes of getting to Org. Again, thanks and good luck to everyone else getting this adorable pet.

Ogsoulgr9dr3
Pet Score:232
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Ogsoulgr9dr3 » May 18th, 2013, 4:39 pm

First of all, thank you for creating the opportunity to obtain this pet. I am new and play on a pve server and this will be my first PVP server. I would appreciate an invite to my Shadowmoon champ, Thornston. Cheers.

Liqashot
Pet Score:2782
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-us

Post by Liqashot » May 18th, 2013, 10:18 pm

First I want to thank Mowse and crew for the opportunity. I picked up my hatchling today after just a few days of questing. I'm planning on, at minimum, staying on long enough to get exalted, 25% there already, and picking up Lil' Tarecgosa. I may very well stay around until I hit level cap for this expac as a personal goal of leveling a character on a pvp server :)

For anyone who has never rolled on a pvp server, just how far and how long will this take? For myself, I rolled a Bood Elf, left that starting zone at lv.10 and headed to Azshara. Stayed there until lv.22 and was within 4-bars of hitting revered. Headed over to Hillsbrad and quested until lv.25. At this point I was revered. So just a couple of hours and a few quests in Hillsbrad, I never even made it to Tarren Mill, was all the exposure to questing in a contested zone I had to experience. No guild rep boosting tabard was worn. I did the cooking and fishing dailies each day.

Cheers,
Hazzen Jenkins, Veteran of Deal With It
aka Master Sergeant Dunbarton, Loremaster, Thunderbrew Guard.

Sabriella
Pet Score:5470
Realm:Stonemaul-us

Post by Sabriella » May 21st, 2013, 5:43 am

WOW, i will definitely be headed your way. I may just transfer a toon from a server i dont play on any more, so i wont have to worry about bags and stuff, altho the idea of rolling another goblin is good too. I dont mind a pvp server, my main server is pvp, i'll just get my bf to make a toon with me. I kinda got him started on this pet collecting business, he's determined to catch up to me now :D

I usually work til 11 est so I'll try to catch you on a night im not working. Thank you so much for the chance at this pet. My mains guild is a raiding guild but they havent done much in the way of challenges.

~Sab

Ps: i think you are amazing for offering this!

Chrth
Pet Score:5078
BattleTag®:Chrth#1939
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Chrth » May 21st, 2013, 7:03 am

Well Emberjewel got to 20 and I got my Thundering Serpent Hatchling, so thanks Deal With It. I'm not going anywhere tho! Just might not be on for a bit until I get 5.3 stuff under control.
Quick and Dirty Primer to Raiding With Leashes II:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4129

Chess Event Strategy/Discussion:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4168

Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Mowse » May 22nd, 2013, 12:16 pm

I'm back from my trip, so I'll be able to begin accepting new pet collectors tonight again starting at 8pm EST.

Slab
Pet Score:3088

Post by Slab » May 22nd, 2013, 3:26 pm

Incredibly kind offer, Mowse, I hope folks are doing their best to contribute to the guild coffers if they can for your generosity. Two 400+ pet collectors from Nesingwary hopefully headin' your way tonight. :)

Elende
MVP
Pet Score:2627
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Elende » May 23rd, 2013, 9:23 pm

Mowse and the Deal With It guildies are great--- thanks soo much for the generous invite and opportunity to get that lil' taser on wings! I named mine Dealer. : D I rolled a troll DK and plan to level her up to at least 85, since I saw the guild doesn't have that one yet for the Stay Classy ach. I 'grew up' on a PvP server, but on the alli side--- who knew that the alliance loves to camp as much as the horde seemed to on my old server? lol!

Mowse

Post by Mowse » May 24th, 2013, 11:10 am

Hey guys - I am quitting the game, so you won't be able to stalk me down for invites anymore :P

The guild is still going to be around, however, and I've told the guy I left in charge to continue the invites. I've also extended invitation privileges so more people can invite. I am not going to list any names, because I am sure people will be leaving the guild to find a new raid guild, so I can't say for certain who will remain. I might possibly come back and just be casual after a time, but honestly - hopefully not lol. Life is starting to really look good for me, and I hope to stay as far away from the game as I possibly can. I wish you all the best of luck, and it's been my greatest pleasure to supply you all with this pet that has made you all so happy. You all are truly wonderful. Take care.

Alzamora
Top Rater
Pet Score:4051
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Alzamora » May 24th, 2013, 11:43 am

Do you have all the other pets as well?

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » May 24th, 2013, 12:55 pm

wow I am sorry to hear you are quitting the game but also glad life is looking good for you! Enjoy!

Thanks so much for letting us join your guild!

Mowse

Post by Mowse » May 24th, 2013, 1:46 pm

We have all pets and mounts available except for the jade cloud serpent mount from killing Heroic Sha. We were close, but it likely won't happen now that I'm gone :/

Post by Guest » May 24th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Mowse you've done a wonderful service to the pet community, I'm sad to see you go :( I can hope you figure out how to come back and just play casually but I know other friends like you and that just isn't in your blood. So I wish you much happiness in life, was a honor to stalk you on stalkerID, live well! ~ K

Caliypso
Top Rater
Pet Score:5907
BattleTag®:Caliypso#1829
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Caliypso » June 7th, 2013, 12:30 pm

Hope I'm not too late. I would love to join and get the pet. :D

EDIT: Thanks so much Deal With It! I am now a proud owner of a Thundering Serpent Hatchling and a [pet]Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet]
Last edited by Caliypso on June 10th, 2013, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torie
Pet Score:13197
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Torie » June 8th, 2013, 1:15 am

Thanks so much to Deal With It for the invite. I was able to get to revered and get the pet in about 10 days, and that was only playing a couple hours here and there. Once I finished the goblin starting area I was already level 12 and honored. I bought the renowned guild tabard and became revered in a couple hours. It was a lot quicker than I thought it would be. I will probably stay in the guild and level my rogue. Thanks again! It is much appreciated. :D

Gingerscream
MVP

Post by Gingerscream » June 8th, 2013, 3:18 pm

EDIT: Got and inv yesterday from Aph. TYVM guys for this opportunity!!

Not sure if it's bad luck or something else. I've been asking for an inv for about 2 days now with no response or luck :( Is there anyone who could possibly inv?
Last edited by Gingerscream on June 9th, 2013, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caliypso
Top Rater
Pet Score:5907
BattleTag®:Caliypso#1829
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Caliypso » June 8th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Gingerscream wrote:Not sure if it's bad luck or something else. I've been asking for an inv for about 2 days now with no response or luck :( Is there anyone who could possibly inv?
EDIT: I got a hold of Aphinator and he invited me. I suggest adding him to your friend's list and asking him when logs on for an invite. ^^

Slab
Pet Score:3088

Post by Slab » June 10th, 2013, 7:59 am

I also want to thank Deal With It. My girlfriend and I took it casually ... leveled Gobbos to 20, got them to Org, did fishing and cooking dailies til Darkmoon Faire ... and on Saturday we were close enough that we just went to the board and found a quest path that pushed us all the way through Exalted. I not only needed Thundering Serpent but Lil' Tarcegosa myself :p

BTW, don't know if it's obvious to other folks, but to make sure we had the money for the pets (and for rep enhancing tabards), we brought over some of our dupe pets and sold them on Shadowmoon. Made the money pretty easily on a couple Pandaren Spirits, some Crocs from the Shat quest and a Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling or two. Since we had the money easily and wanted to pay it forward, we took a half dozen leftover pets that didn't sell and donated them to Deal With It's guild bank. Hopefully it will either finance some stuff for the guild and/or help some fellow pet collectors.