Most Diverse/Populated Battlegroup

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Most Diverse/Populated Battlegroup

Post by Mawder » May 13th, 2013, 1:17 am

I'm looking for info on which Battlegroup is the most populated and diverse. In other worlds I want to continuously fight different pet comps without much queue time.

Mawder
Pet Score:2555

Re: Most Diverse/Populated Battlegroup

Post by Mawder » May 13th, 2013, 1:39 am

It appears to me no matter what realm I'm on, PvE, PvP, Brazilian, I am still matched up with the same teams.

So the new question is, how does the matchmaking work? Is the entire World of Warcraft universe one pool?

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114

Post by GilroyKilroy » May 13th, 2013, 9:31 am

Once 5.3 hits I am sure there will be more teams (because now PvP has a pet reward.)

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 13th, 2013, 10:45 am

I made a similar post a couple of weeks ago here.. interested in making a DK on a server that has a great battlepet
contingent for PVP variety and competition.. got no reply

I figured I'd make a D.knight on Madoran Horde since it's the WC pets guild server but yet to pull the trigger on that
---------------
I wouldnt expect much variety until they change some of the racial advantages ( I heard they're thinking of tweaking critter and elemental at least) ... critters with dodge and burrow- and moths seem to be the flavor of the month but you'll always have a smattering of undead and dragons to deal with on any server

It'll be interesting to see if the rappy nerf eliminates them from play in pvp.. they had low hp anyway