Suggestion: Team feature

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Suggestion: Team feature

Post by Ril » May 4th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Hey there

i sometimes happen to explain pet battles to friends, but when it comes to discussing tamer strategies, i find myself lost at describing every single team i'm using. there are too many of them and the different sets of abilities doesn't make it easier.

so, my question is, what about a feature that allows us to show our favourite teams on our profile? ideally it would export the data directly from the petbattleteams addon.

cheers, ril

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Re: Suggestion: Team feature

Post by GormanGhaste » May 5th, 2013, 6:55 am

If I remember correctly, the "About" section of our profiles has a pretty generous character limit. I think that would be a great place to list favorite teams.
Mingyao on Madoran

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 5th, 2013, 5:34 pm

GormanGhaste wrote:If I remember correctly, the "About" section of our profiles has a pretty generous character limit. I think that would be a great place to list favorite teams.
Do you mean the My Bio section? It's a 2500 character limit. So yeah, pretty generous I would think unless your a wordy fellow 8-)

Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Ril » May 5th, 2013, 7:36 pm

yeah sure, i could do that.

however if i'm going to list all my tamer teams (plus abilities of course), that's already dozens, it'll look messy which is why i thought that some kind of feature that allows for a good team overview would be neat. add a few pvp teams and strats and the 2.5k characters are used up quickly. but the main reason is that it would be great to have some nice and condensed fashion to share our teams.