No working wanted section?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Herbapou
Pet Score:1027
Realm:Zul'jin-us
No working wanted section?

Post by Herbapou » January 22nd, 2013, 5:25 pm

Any way to have just the pet we want in the wanted section?

Everything is check, completely useless feature...

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: No working wanted section?

Post by Breanni » January 22nd, 2013, 8:41 pm

By default, the wanted section shows all the pets you have yet to collect. But you can tailor this list by excluding pets. To do that, use the "Manage Exclusions" section.

Herbapou
Pet Score:1027
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Herbapou » January 24th, 2013, 2:24 pm

Breanni wrote:By default, the wanted section shows all the pets you have yet to collect. But you can tailor this list by excluding pets. To do that, use the "Manage Exclusions" section.

Thanks for the tip but already tried that, same problem. I cant find way to exclude them all.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » January 24th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Can you be more specific? What do you see on the Exclusion page? You should be able to click the link to show "All Pets" and that will give you your entire wanted list where you can check off any pets you don't wish to collect.

Carino
Pet Score:991
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Carino » April 30th, 2013, 12:10 pm

I totally agree. There is nothing to be specific here we want to see pets on our wanted list only the ones "WE" select them as wanted. Pretty useless feature yes since wanted thing is totally irrelevant with its purpose neither with its name, seeing "WANTED". Shame I registered here just for this feature, apperantly it was just waste of time.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » April 30th, 2013, 1:16 pm

I will go ahead and list the steps needed to exclude pets from the wanted section, because it is not as intuitive as it used to be when we had manual updates:

1. Go to your Pet Collection by clicking on the word "Manage" underneath "My Pet Collection" on the Warcraftpets main page.

2. Click the "Manage Exclusions" button at the top of the page.

3. Click on the words "All Pets" at the top of the pet list.

4. In the new list, the pets that are currently on your Wanted list have a light blue box to their right. Click the checkbox on any pets you no longer want on your Wanted list.

5. *Important* Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the list, and click the "Save Exclusions" button after making your selections.
Mingyao on Madoran