Uncommon pets I have per zone

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Uncommon pets I have per zone

Post by GilroyKilroy » April 20th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Here is the question I wanted answered:

What battle pets do I have in that are not rare that I need to farm in some zone?

I can't seem to be able to answer that. I can list all my uncommon pets and I can list pets by zone but I can't seem to mix the two.

Something I am not seeing?

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Re: Uncommon pets I have per zone

Post by GormanGhaste » April 21st, 2013, 6:48 am

This is something that is easier to check in the pet journal than on this site. Under the Sources filter choose only Pet Battle, and then search for pets using the name of the zone. Sort your list by rarity.
Mingyao on Madoran

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » April 21st, 2013, 7:20 am

GormanGhaste wrote:This is something that is easier to check in the pet journal than on this site. Under the Sources filter choose only Pet Battle, and then search for pets using the name of the zone. Sort your list by rarity.
I have to agree. This is how I search for all my rares. Would've been helpful if I learned this while I was hunting just for the pets :lol:

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » April 21st, 2013, 12:09 pm

Tahsfenz wrote:
GormanGhaste wrote:This is something that is easier to check in the pet journal than on this site. Under the Sources filter choose only Pet Battle, and then search for pets using the name of the zone. Sort your list by rarity.
I have to agree. This is how I search for all my rares. Would've been helpful if I learned this while I was hunting just for the pets :lol:
Are all the zone names finally fixed. I remember trying this way back and some pet/zone names were incorrect.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » April 25th, 2013, 7:32 am

GilroyKilroy wrote:Here is the question I wanted answered:

What battle pets do I have in that are not rare that I need to farm in some zone?

I can't seem to be able to answer that. I can list all my uncommon pets and I can list pets by zone but I can't seem to mix the two.

Something I am not seeing?
This is something that is on our to-do list. We're intending to add a few more checkboxes to our Pets by Zone tool, allowing logged users to omit or show certain rarities they've collected.

But for now, use the in-game Pet Journal as GormanGhaste suggests.