Guild Herald

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Nightshade
Top Rater
Pet Score:4545
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Guild Herald

Post by Nightshade » April 17th, 2013, 1:08 pm

I searched a few topics but none actually give an answer to what I want to ask.

You see, I used a BoE stone to upgrade my Guild Herald on the Alliance side (I have each factions Guild Herald/Paige/Gruntling/Squire), but it did not upgrade my count towards that +1 Rare from Uncommon.

The item shows completely blue in rarity and everything ingame. The closest reply I found is that it shows the rarity of the item? But that's ridiculous since it was in fact upgraded... I don't know, just annoying to have wasted a BoE stone, to have passed it cross faction so that I could first upgrade the opposing factions first...

Well any reply with actual facts is welcome, because I have not found any answers and it's frustrating.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Guild Herald

Post by Quintessence » April 17th, 2013, 5:23 pm

WarcraftPets is merely a reflection of your armory, so it's possible that the armory doesn't register upgrades to pets and companions that don't battle. This might be why your Guild Herald is not appearing as upgraded even though you have used a stone on it.

It's unfortunate and it's something that will hopefully be addressed on Blizzard's end.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Nightshade
Top Rater
Pet Score:4545
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: Guild Herald

Post by Nightshade » April 17th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Ugh, that makes both sad and upset... to think I wasted that stone then..

Well thanks for the reply =)