US Alliance Guild

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tomlithegreat
Top Rater
Pet Score:10064
BattleTag®:Tomli#1511
Realm:Proudmoore-us
US Alliance Guild

Post by Tomlithegreat » January 11th, 2013, 4:04 am

Hello all :D

I joined this guild and well I fell in love with it as I know many of us have.

Unfortunately for me I'm mainly an alliance player, I faction changed and xfered 1 of my high level toons
just to join this guild on the horde.

I can't abandon the rest of my toons though, and I've been sitting on a lv.11 guild for a while so I decided
to simply name change it and create an alliance version of us, that will hopefully be just as active and
filled with good people like the horde version is.

here's the details

For an invite, just /who, I intend to leave it open to all until we get a good number of people
in and maybe set up some officers and stuff.

WarcraftPets Lv.11 (US-Alliance)
Realm: Proudmoore - PVE (no getting ganked YAY)
Time Zone: GMT+8 / Pacific Standard Time (US-west coast)
Population: High (i've never had a queue on this realm for logging in, like ever.)
Faction Distribution: 4:1 favouring the alliance.
Peak Tsime: none really, there's always something going on in this realm, as we also have a great many aussie players.

NOTE
this realm hosts the largest LGBT community on world of warcraft, so open mindedness is an absolute
must, on this realm.

Everyone on the realm is generally pretty nice, don't judge us by trade chat, I think that applies to all realms.

Current nifty perk
mobile banking
hasty hearth
heirloom legs unlocked
7 bank tabs
"Pain is a state of mind, and I don't mind your pain."

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: US Alliance Guild

Post by Lysi » January 23rd, 2013, 1:59 pm

This sounds good. I've always wanted to see the annual parade! Unfortunately I've haven't been motivated to play WoW at all the last few weeks. That's why I haven't been checking the forum, and didn't see your post until now. If I do get back into WoW, I need a second Alliance realm because I've run out of character slots, lol.

OK, just logged into WoW and was going to take a peek, but didn't since it's Full. That's kind of discouraging. I'm used to medium pop, not sure I'd like the wait. Still, I'll think about it.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Warlock013171
Pet Score:1845
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Warlock013171 » March 12th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Is this guild still active? I am willing to make an alt and go to another server just to find more players like myself.

Tejana
Pet Score:5124
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tejana » April 9th, 2013, 5:01 am

I'm wanting a guild to level up a nelf on, so I've rolled on Proudmoore :) No-one from guild on at the moment. I'm in Australia so time difference may be a problem but hopefully someone will be on sometime, it's still going is it? I'm Llyllyth on there though if anyone gets a pst from me ;D (I'm Tejana amongst others on the Madoran warcraftpets guild)

Tejana

Post by Tejana » April 10th, 2013, 5:05 am

Yeah I checked on that today too. Shame, the Madoran guild is such a nice guild to be part of, an alliance one would have been awesome.

Tribble
Pet Score:2748

Post by Tribble » April 10th, 2013, 2:08 pm

I would really love an Alliance guild - I have 3 90's in a dead guild that I just wouldn't be able to faction change :( Maybe we can start one on Madoran and call it Watcraftpetz or something :D Then we could do cross-faction events! That could be quite fun.

I have some toons on Windrunner which is a medium pop realm and full of super decent and and friendly people in my experience
so I can certainly recommend that one as an alternative.
Edit to say that the economy is really healthy on Windrunner as well.

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566

Post by Dakender » April 11th, 2013, 4:15 pm

I too would love to see an Alliance Guild on "Madoran"...... I already messed up when I moved 2 toons over from a dieing server ;).... left all my BOA gear on the Alliance toon. If we start one there, I would be willing to help, or even start it up for that matter and turn it over to an officer. It seems to me to make more sense to have it on the same server as the Horde guild for just the purpose of BOA gear alone. Just my 2 copper worth.

EDIT: Ok, I took the plunge............. Moved my lvl 80 alli mage over to the main guild server. Have got the guild petition and would love to get it up and running. Name at the moment is "Allies of Warcraftpets". Toons name is Flèaßag (è is ALT0232 and ß is ALT0223). Comments? ...... Discussion? ...... Pros/Cons? ....... Help? hehehe

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » April 11th, 2013, 7:11 pm

I'm pretty sure Doob has an ally toon on Madoran. Wish my account wasn't full or I'd make one too :) Good luck with getting this off the ground.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » April 11th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Well if anyone does have Alliance on there and wants to help out, look her up, or most of the time till it gets going I'll be on my mains, either Datunrda or Ærogastria. Let me know and I can log them out and Flèaßag on.

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » April 12th, 2013, 12:05 pm

I am interested in joining the alliance guild. I'll need to transfer my ally hunter to Madoran. Once that's complete, I'll try to contact you.

Tejana

Post by Tejana » April 14th, 2013, 4:57 am

Damn, my Madoran account is full or I'd roll an alliance on there too.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » April 16th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Thanks Naija, as for contact,

BattleTag: Dakender#1566
email: dakender gmail com
two toons in horde guild are Datunrda or Ærogastria.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » April 16th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Ok, deed is DONE :)

Name of Guild: Allies of Warcraftpets
Server: Madoran
Faction: Alliance

Also made a quick guild tabard, which the new GL is welcome to change ;) And also purchased the first 2 tabs in the guild bank.

Now, do we have any officers on the horde side that has the time or wants to take this one over too? Working 6 days a week will make it had for me to be in charge so to speak, but willing to help out all I can. Not like I have a life or anything .... hehehe.. I just got the ball rolling, now, who wants to keep it rolling?

All my info us up in last post, so get with me if you want in, or to take it over.

Flibbit
MVP
Pet Score:13901
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Flibbit » April 16th, 2013, 6:02 pm

Thanks for doing the legwork, Dakender =)

I'm on board and leveling a new character. I'll consider moving over a high level alt once things take off.

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » April 16th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Thanks for getting the guild started, Dakender. My hunter's name is Zarola. I'll try to find you online.

Tribble
Pet Score:2748

Post by Tribble » April 18th, 2013, 1:03 am

Awesome! I will try to catch you online for an invite.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » April 22nd, 2013, 2:31 pm

If you don't see me online, just add my battletag or email, I could be just about anywhere, jumping back and forth between Horde and Alli, 3 diff servers and the PTR :)

Rèin
Pet Score:651
BattleTag®:Rein#1996

Post by Rèin » July 2nd, 2013, 6:49 am

Hi - somewhat new to WoW and just made a new toon on Madoran/Alliance. Is the new guild active? Would really like to stay on the Alliance side.

Thanks!

Taizzaa
Pet Score:10614

Post by Taizzaa » July 2nd, 2013, 8:18 am

I can't speak for what is going on with the alliance guild. The horde guild is very active and lots of players on all the time. Even though you'd rather stay on the alliance side you might want to try a horde toon just to check out the guild. Playing in a busy, active guild is a very different experience than being on your own. If the horde lore offends you blood elves, tauren and goblins have their own starting areas. The undead starting stuff is excellent, but not to everyone's taste.