Trainee class pets! warrior trainee etc.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us
Trainee class pets! warrior trainee etc.

Post by Nursie » May 6th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Just a small thought I just had, so we already have a pandaren monk that will be usable with the new pet battle system, wouldn't it be nice if blizzard added in new pets based actual classes like a warrior trainee for example? Guild pages already have human/orc models so why not add ones for the other races (just resized models) and mix and match the classes they represent best.

I for one would love to see turn-based class combat. One example of a trainee:

Human Paladin Trainee:
*A basic attack that deal humanoid damage (crusaders strike).
*A bubble (divine protection).
*A heal (flash of light).
*An AoE that hits the current opponent and the 2 on that teams bench (shield of righteousness).
*A buff that increase your teams health and damage for a few turns (blessing of kings)
*A spell the deals damage to the active opposition pet every turn for 5 turns (consecration)

Dwarf hunter trainees could even come with bear pets! and Undead warlock trainees could come with one of the demon pets too :D

What would each race's class be? and give some examples of fun skills they could use in the turn-based pet combat system.

Maleika

Re: Trainee class pets! warrior trainee etc.

Post by Maleika » May 6th, 2012, 5:31 pm

I thought that Blizz was excluding the Humoniod children models from battle?

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Re: Trainee class pets! warrior trainee etc.

Post by Nursie » May 6th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Maleika wrote:I thought that Blizz was excluding the Humoniod children models from battle?
who said anything about children? O.o did you forget that the pandaren monk is already in the game as a pet? and we have guild heralds i think they're called, just realised the guild pages were the kids my mistake -.- but yeah they have pandaren monks and guild heralds so just smaller humanoid models.