Tracking number of victories past 5000?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ishildur
Pet Score:4812
Realm:Uldum-us
Tracking number of victories past 5000?

Post by Ishildur » April 15th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Anyone know if there's some way, some macro or addon to track your wins after you hit 5000 wins and can no longer use the achievement to see? I know the losses aren't even tracked, but there seems to be some way to track the wins at least up to 5000, so I was hoping it could be tracked higher somewhere. I've tried searching but can't find anything to tell me if it's even possible.

It may seem silly but I've been keeping track of the battle stones I've won after fights, recording what # fight, what lvl opponent and what type I got and trying to figure out some very rough drop rates. I'd like to keep doing that but manually marking down what fight I'm currently on as I do them seems way more work than I care to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I figured you fine folks here would be the most knowledgeable about this.

Restofarian
Top Rater
Pet Score:4064
BattleTag®:Restofarian#1262
Realm:Azralon-us

Re: Tracking number of victories past 5000?

Post by Restofarian » April 15th, 2013, 9:06 pm

try these:

PVE
/run AddTrackedAchievement(6592)

PVP
/run AddTrackedAchievement(6599)

Not ingame atm, but should work.

Ishildur
Pet Score:4812
Realm:Uldum-us

Post by Ishildur » April 15th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Tried them and the pve one doesn't work since it seems to just be tracking the wins towards that achievement and I already completed that. The pvp one works, but that's because I don't have that achievement completed yet. I was looking for a way (if one even exists) to find out my number of victories past what those achievements go up to. So if I get a battlestone now I could see if I got that from my 5032nd pve win or if it was up to 5081st win. I'm not even sure if Blizzard tracks past 5000 though.

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13861
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Greenstar » April 16th, 2013, 10:07 am

Maybe Blizz will add info like that into the Statistics interface. I just did a quick look at my armory page but didn't see any pet related stats. Maybe someone who is on the PTR for 5.3 could check and see if they've added anything.

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » April 17th, 2013, 9:14 am

This certainly sounds like something they should be adding on the stats tab along with tracking number of battles fought