Team healing approach ?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Team healing approach ?

Post by Tekulve2012 » March 11th, 2013, 8:44 am

I've used the terrible turnip and crawdad against tamers along with a leveling pet -or against tough tamers i use the HH
anod. robocub- the turnip heals my inactive pets and with the boosted HP due to sunny day they come out well buffed
----------
My question is if there is a battle ability that offers a faster heal than the turnips' inspiring song (claensing rain maybe)to heal the full team
-----
I presume the crawdad's WISH at 50% is a must and I like the HP buff of sunny day but I'm pretty sure the turnip isn't the only pet with that ability

the point is to field 2 big healers and 1 big hitter since the crawdad and turnip are limited damage dealers
(though sunny day hits the opponent's full team... any suggestions?

Acarnis
Pet Score:1102
BattleTag®:Acarnis#1944
Realm:Exodar-us

Re: Team healing approach ?

Post by Acarnis » March 11th, 2013, 8:58 am

I'm currently using a Celestial Dragon (Ancient Blessing for self heal/group buff, Moonfire for nuke + Moonlight for increased healing, or Starfall heals your whole team/damages their whole team) and either the Rapana Whelk (so amazing for 2v1, even soloing teams) or a Chrominus.

Hyfigh
Pet Score:911
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Team healing approach ?

Post by Hyfigh » March 11th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I've been working with a Gazelle, Crab, and Nether Dragon. I just got the Celestial and will likely replace the Nether.
With the group heal of the Gazelle I easily recover my Nether's health. The Crab can sustain through pretty much anything. His Shell + self-heal is incredibly powerful.
The intent with the Celestial is that his self-heal should be a bit more efficient than the Nether's health-swap.
The groups overall performance is great for leveling. The battles don't take much more time than higher damage pets, and I never have downtime regardless of my out-of-combat-healing capabilities.
I've read a combo of the Corefire Imp and a Molten Hatchling is kinda potent. I can certainly see it being so. Kind of weak against anything with a shell ability, though.