WTT Gryphon Hatchling plus.... for Wind Ryder Cub

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
WTT Gryphon Hatchling plus.... for Wind Ryder Cub

Post by Dragonwizard » March 1st, 2013, 12:57 pm

Like the title says I'm looking to trade a Gryphon Hatchling code plus other pets for a Wind Ryder Cub code. I have the unscratched card sitting next to my comp just waiting to get used. The plus can be common TCG pets, rare drop pets or already upgraded pets the exact ones will depend on what I have at the time of the trade (I have a bunch) add me and I can let you know what I have.

Dragonwizard#1388
Last edited by Dragonwizard on March 10th, 2013, 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: WTT Gryphon Hatchling for Wind Ryder Cub

Post by Dragonwizard » March 3rd, 2013, 10:11 am

Bump ^^
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 6th, 2013, 8:19 am

Still looking to make this trade.

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » March 6th, 2013, 11:12 am

theses pets arent cageble, unless your swapping a code just an fyi unless blizz changed it
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 6th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Yeah I know the Gryphon I have is still a unscratched code. I probably should have said that and edited my post to reflect it thanks :)

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » March 7th, 2013, 12:05 am

wishi could help i need that pet to and the wind rider are currently sold out would you be willing to do a trade ?
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » March 8th, 2013, 8:44 pm

I'd only be interested in a pet I don't have yet. And not really interested in a DM eye or rabbit for it.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: WTT Gryphon Hatchling plus.... for Wind Ryder Cub

Post by Dragonwizard » March 10th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Updated what I'm looking to trade for the Wind Ryder Cub.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: WTT Gryphon Hatchling plus.... for Wind Ryder Cub

Post by Dragonwizard » March 11th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Still hoping there is someone out there with a Wind Rider Cub that needs a Gryphon Hatchling plus a few things.