Pet battle achievements.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us
Pet battle achievements.

Post by Nursie » April 14th, 2012, 9:35 am

I had a few ideas for pet battle achievements I thought I'd share:

1.Get X number of victories only using X type pets, Should reward a new rare pet of that type.
2.Defeat Master trainer X.
3.Win X (10-200) number of random battles, 200 random battle wins rewards you with a new epic pet of your choice. I would love to be able to go to a certain NPC in dalaran when i get the achievement and get to pick from 3 brand new boss pets like Lil' Illidan, Lil' kil'jaeden and Lil Hogger for example :P

What pet battle achievements do you want to see?

Mortis_darkskull

Re: Pet battle achievements.

Post by Mortis_darkskull » April 14th, 2012, 11:31 am

I don't want to be negative, but I think the master trainers were scrapped.

if they weren't, than they won't be giving you skills like it was originally planned. I think this is the case because right now the pet abilities work just like player talents.

you don't choose 3 from 6. you chose one from 2, 3 times lol

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 14th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Lil Hogger, LOL!
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Nursie » April 14th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Mortis_darkskull wrote:I don't want to be negative, but I think the master trainers were scrapped.

if they weren't, than they won't be giving you skills like it was originally planned. I think this is the case because right now the pet abilities work just like player talents.

you don't choose 3 from 6. you chose one from 2, 3 times lol
I know, I'm worried they might be scrapped also. I really hope they haven't as npc bosses would make it much more in depth and fun and perhaps master abilities allow you to unlearn an ability of that type to replace it with the masters ability.

Don't forget they want people to get out into the world more and adding NPC's to battle should help because even if you have no interest in pets from a certain zone you still have a reason to go there.

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Imthedci » April 15th, 2012, 1:34 am

I wonder if we'll end up seeing that Lil' Alexstraza pet that surfaced and disappeared during one of the Cataclysm patch tests... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Mortis_darkskull

Post by Mortis_darkskull » April 15th, 2012, 7:56 am

Imthedci wrote:I wonder if we'll end up seeing that Lil' Alexstraza pet that surfaced and disappeared during one of the Cataclysm patch tests... :twisted: :mrgreen:
I think lil alextrasza was recolored and became lil tarecgosa.... not sure though...

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » April 15th, 2012, 12:13 pm

I'm guessing some achievements will include leveling a pet, probably leveling multiple pets (up to 10), and winning X number of matches.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!