My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

WarcraftPets Guild Family Rules

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild, plus ideas for guild events and contests.
Doobjanka
Site Admin

Pet Score: 3615

WarcraftPets Guild Family Rules

Postby Doobjanka » October 9th, 2012, 7:18 am

The WarcraftPets family of guilds (WarcraftPets, Magical Menagerie and Pet Peeves!) are casual guilds. We're located on Madoran, US Horde-side! No character will be forced to raid or contribute. If you want to help other members it is your choice. However, remember that if you don't decide to contribute your time to helping others, they also don't have to dedicate their time to helping you. Two-way street.

We envision the guild as a family friendly environment so we ask that there be no hate speech, racism or unpleasantness in general. There are certain words we prefer no one uses in guild chat out of their correct context.

Sometimes we have to purge some of the low level members and alts that haven't been on in months. We boot under lever 30 and two months of inactivity, or under level 70 for DK's. if you were removed, and you come back, just ask for an invite again. Your rep will revert back to whatever it was.

We ask you to be respectful not just to other members but to the community at large. I'm not sure if it's possible to ninja loot anymore, but if it is please don't do it.

If you have problems with another member, feel free to /ignore them, but also bring it to the attention of officers.

The ranks are simple:
New Member: Just joined, promoted to member at 25 for toons that start at level 1 or 65 for DK's. As a new member, you can request Netherweave bags from the guild bank from any officer (Zoologist rank). We are happy to give 2 bags to any member, and more when we have a lot of supply.
Alt: An alternative character.
Member: A member of the guild.
Balut: Rank for Balut. (Only available in WarcraftPets!)
Pet Hound: A level 90 member of the guild.
Zoologist: An officer, with access to the 6th bank tab (Named Provisions!)
Family: The family rank, for people who contributed a lot to the guild and then had to stop playing. The "never kick" rank.
Pick A Pet: The prize winner rank! Yay. You can pick one prize from the guild bank, tab 7!
Guildmaster: Officers that can promote people to the prize rank. Reserved for officers that assist or run contests!

Guild bank rules:
Guild repairs are available until the guild goes broke, so never feel guilty about using them, especially when you do things with me that cause many deaths and massive repair bills!
If you can take it out on your own, it's free to take. Tabs 1-5 should be pretty much a free for all, with regular requests to please vendor as much as you can to make room.
Tab 6 (Provisions) is accessible by any officer (Zoologist and Guildmaster rank!). Ask them for access to bags and pets that are in that tab.
Tab 7 are contest reward pets. We have a special rank called Pick A Pet that allows you one pet from this tab. This rank is reserved for winners of contests and other people that participate. If there are pets in there you need and want to trade a different pet, talk to Doobjanka or any of my many alts.
Tab 8 is a museum full of rocks, dead moles and random things I just like collecting. Donations are appreciated!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Karlexis

Pet Score: 1929

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Karlexis » October 21st, 2012, 9:39 am

Either I can't read or I am blind...what server?

Lysi
MVP

Pet Score: 975

Postby Lysi » October 21st, 2012, 11:28 am

Madoran (US server), Horde side
type /who WarcraftPets (to find members online) and ask anyone for an invite :mrgreen:
Why does sewage flow uphill leaving Undercity?

Keshayra
MVP

Pet Score: 1974

Postby Keshayra » November 29th, 2012, 11:01 am

I would like to join the guild if it still is active. Let me know if the realm is still US-Madoran horde side. I will log on tomorrow to get an invite if confirmed. :)

Bindibear
Top Rater

Pet Score:

Postby Bindibear » November 30th, 2012, 5:33 pm

It was there an hour or so ago when I checked my toon. Just /who Warcraft Pets and ask anyone for an invite!

Emerald01

Pet Score: 2715

Postby Emerald01 » December 21st, 2012, 12:41 pm

What about Alliance side? :-(

Bistromath

Pet Score: 3055

Postby Bistromath » December 21st, 2012, 1:01 pm

Emerald01 wrote:What about Alliance side? :-(

The Alliance...now thats just dirty talk.

Lysi
MVP

Postby Lysi » December 21st, 2012, 6:09 pm

Emerald01 wrote:What about Alliance side? :-(

There's been some talk of starting an Alliance guild on US server Kilrogg, but I don't know if anyone has actually volunteered to do it.

Kodah

Pet Score: 0

Postby Kodah » December 22nd, 2012, 7:08 pm

Is the vent server info listed somewhere on the forums? Don't see it stickied

Tomlithegreat

Pet Score: 2232

Postby Tomlithegreat » December 26th, 2012, 11:22 pm

anyone know if there's a guild for the EU realms ?

I recently got back into wow and i'm absolutely loving the Battle Pet collecting
and I'd love to join a guild for this :D
"Pain is a state of mind, and I don't mind your pain."

I can also offer some gold for pets either Mal'ganis (horde) or Proudmoore (alliance)

Lysi
MVP

Postby Lysi » December 28th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Tomlithegreat wrote:anyone know if there's a guild for the EU realms ?

I recently got back into wow and i'm absolutely loving the Battle Pet collecting
and I'd love to join a guild for this :D

I see you found the thread, posting in case anyone else reading along is looking for the EU guild viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1101

Ty

Pet Score: 2344

Postby Ty » January 7th, 2013, 9:51 am

I joined this guild on Friday. This weekend was the MOST fun I've had in awhile. :D I really enjoyed chatting about pet collecting & battles. These guys know their stuff. If anyone is into pet collecting &or battling this is the guild to join!! Waiting patiently to get all the pets from the old raids.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3005

Postby Tahsfenz » January 14th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Is there a minimum level for characters? I may be interested in trying to convince my wife to join with me. We are kind of slow levelers since our little boy has more energy than the energizer bunny. Actually, we go between leveling and pet battles depending on our swings, though the pet battles are done on our mains.

Tizril

Pet Score: 2788

Postby Tizril » January 15th, 2013, 10:05 am

There's no minimum requirements at all Tahsfenz, it's all about hanging out with fellow pet lovers! Level 1 or 90, 20 pets or 400, everyone is welcome.

Fatebringer

Pet Score: 1822

Postby Fatebringer » January 18th, 2013, 6:28 pm

I was so happy to see we have something on Madaron of note :) I wasn't going to unguild my DK from my current guild as I'm an officer, but was more than happy to bring my upbeat lil'bef-mage over :)

Evillan ~ Never Been Killed!

Jumi

Pet Score: 1565

Postby Jumi » March 2nd, 2013, 4:59 pm

I would be interested/willing to start or contribute to a guild on Zul'jin (US) Alliance, if someone will tell me what needs to be done.

Copefresh

Pet Score: 1667

Postby Copefresh » March 14th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Me and my father in law are both avid pet collector's and I am learning a ton from this site. We would be more than happy. To start something on exodar horde or alliance wouldn't not matter. :mrgreen:

Usmcgruntz

Pet Score: 1437

Postby Usmcgruntz » April 21st, 2013, 10:04 am

is there any guild events or pvp pet battles hold regularly?

Ty

Pet Score: 2344

Postby Ty » April 23rd, 2013, 7:57 am

Usmcgruntz wrote:is there any guild events or pvp pet battles hold regularly?

Madoran (US server), Horde side

We have 2+ pvp pet battles monthly. The winner and runner up are usually rewarded with gold & Doob (the GM) passes out pet prizes to all who participate.

We also have other guild events such as raids, old school raids for pets, & right now a few of us are participating in a fishing contest.

I haven't ever logged on when there were at least 5 people also logged on. This is a very active & fun guild. It has renewed my addiction to WoW. :lol: LOVE WCP!!

Prettyfly

Pet Score: 882

Postby Prettyfly » April 27th, 2013, 9:58 am

Are there any thoughts of starting one in an EU Server? :D

Next

Return to WarcraftPets Guild