Share pet collecting news and advice.
Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us
LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling (US) Redux

Post by Livingdeath » February 20th, 2013, 1:58 am

I really want to thank <Stage Clear> on Kil'Jaeden for hosting pet collectors who were looking to grind up a Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I was among the very lucky people who they allowed to grind up guild rep to collect the pet (I named mine Stage Clear in honor of their gift) and even made some friends with other collectors. :ugeek: It was very generous & cool of them.

Unfortunately they are no longer accepting members to collect the pet and there will be more collectors on this site looking to still obtain this pet.

So this is the new thread to identify generous guilds allowing new members to grind guild rep to obtain the Thundering Serpent Hatchling.

Below are some tips to keep in mind for people looking for this pet & a guild.

- Be polite to the guild that does end up hosting you! :)

- You only need to hit "Revered" to buy the pet! There is no need to hit Exalted.

- At "Revered" the pet should cost about 270 gold.

- You can transfer gold from your main server to the server you're grinding on by buying a pet on your main server, learning it, and then caging/selling it on the server you're grinding on.

- Make sure to buy the newest guild tabards as they become available, it will shave off a ton of time leveling to revered.
- 50% Guild Rep Increase - Illustrious Guild Tabard [Obtainable at "Friendly" Guild Rep]
- 100% Guild Rep Increase - Renowned Guild Tabard [Obtainable at "Honored" Guild Rep]

Good Luck!

EDIT...
We have a volunteer for people still looking for the Thundering Serpent Hatchling.

Guild Name - <Deal With It>
Server - Shadowmoon US
Faction - Horde

Contacts

Mowse (in-game)
Michelleo (in-game)
Pedwik (in-game)
Zhodios (in-game)

THANKS MOWSE & <Deal With It>! :)
Last edited by Livingdeath on April 15th, 2013, 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13538
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling (US) Redux

Post by Mehetabel » February 20th, 2013, 8:43 am

I'd just to add that it would be fantastic if any EU guilds would be willing to do this as well. There are loads of us in Europe who would love this pet too :)
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Bonhomous
Pet Score:2167
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Bonhomous » February 20th, 2013, 1:47 pm

I was so close to revered with Stage Clear that I just needed to get some gold together so I could buy the pet, so I took a week off to farm some Icecrown tournament pets so that I could sell them in the AH. Last night I logged back in to my toon in Stage Clear and I had been booted from the guild. ARGH!!

I spoke to Ellumina and she explained that they had kicked all the pet collectors out because they were about to complete a different achiev and it wasn't fair for people who hadn't contributed to benefit.

I have to say that I feel it was totally fair of Stage Clear to make this decision and what they did to allow pet collectors was very very generous. I am just cursing my timing. Ellumina was very kind and went above and beyond the norm in being approachable and friendly to fellow pet collectors. I wish them the best.

But yea, I would be interested in finding another guild who has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling available that is open to allowing pet collectors to join.

Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Aeonesti » February 21st, 2013, 11:29 am

I tried to get in on the gracious offer by Stage Clear, but I'm glad that they didn't invite me as I wouldn't have had time to grind out the levels (just got back from a cruise to see that they had removed all pet collectors). No matter what, I'm so happy that they did that for pet collectors! Hopefully there will be another guild willing to take on hordes (and alliances ha!) of pet seekers! ;)
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~

Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Mowse » February 24th, 2013, 2:05 pm

If anyone still wants this pet, I'd be willing to put people up for it.

Mowse - Deal With It - Shadowmoon US horde

Post by Guest » February 25th, 2013, 3:35 am

Mowse that would be fantastic :) I may have to take time off leveling the pets to not let this one slip through my hands again. ~ K

EDIT: How come all the nice guilds are on scary PVP servers >_>

Wolgan
Pet Score:5395
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Wolgan » February 25th, 2013, 6:52 am

Koori wrote:EDIT: How come all the nice guilds are on scary PVP servers >_>
If you have a 2nd account or a higher level friend on a normal server, have them invite you to group while you quest. I thought it randomly picked which realm to go to, but it seemed to default to whomever was the highest level in the group. Made leveling much easier.

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » February 25th, 2013, 7:04 am

Koori wrote:EDIT: How come all the nice guilds are on scary PVP servers >_>
Roll a Goblin. By the time you hit revered with the guild, you'll still be in safe, uncontested zones.
ImageImage

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » February 25th, 2013, 11:27 am

Mowse wrote:If anyone still wants this pet, I'd be willing to put people up for it.

Mowse - Deal With It - Shadowmoon US horde
Mowse, I think I will take you up on that offer. I'm going to roll a panda so I can get the Jade crane chick at the same time, I don't think I can join until I choose a faction correct? So, yeah I will lvl to 12 and whisper you. :)

Thank you very much, and see ya soon! <3

Laraven

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » February 25th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Mowse you rock! I'll roll a toon on your server tonight.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! It sucks I'm at work for several more hours!

my btag is ravnhawk#1272

Koneko
Pet Score:4343
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Koneko » February 25th, 2013, 2:03 pm

If you have room for one more, I would love to join in.
I'd want to roll a panda for the same reason as Laraven.

Moiread

Post by Moiread » February 25th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Mowse, I would love to get the chance to grab this little guy. Thanks so much for the offer!

Post by Guest » February 25th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Koori the sexy BE hunter rolled on Shadowmoon, I have a friend who would love leveling with me, if that is okay, Mowse? I saw some of your guildies on but wasn't sure if I should pester for an invite or not. We're looking forward to the fun diversion of leveling with no BoAs ~ K

NoxCrucifix
Top Rater
Pet Score:7397
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by NoxCrucifix » February 25th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Is this offer still open? I would very much like to get that pet :)

Paladon
Pet Score:2924
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Paladon » February 25th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Oh, man... I missed the other offer, but I would love to get in on this offer if you are still accepting people. I've created a toon on your server named Petadon just to be safe. I'll look for you online.

Thanks again for the generous offer, even if I can't get in still.

Ilundaria
Pet Score:1334
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Ilundaria » February 25th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi, Mowse I am very interested in your offer :) I already rolled a goblin hunter on your realm, her name is (yall can laugh) morepetz :)

Please add me to your battletag since I play on shadow council :) You are extremely generous to help with this!!

Michi#1341

Thank you kindly!!

Snuggly
MVP
Pet Score:9605
BattleTag®:Snugglybunny#1394
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Snuggly » February 25th, 2013, 4:58 pm

I will be coming with Koori and one other tonight. Thank you so much for this offer. I started the grind and then got sick on the other server. This time with Koori with me, I'll do it!!! Blood Elf Rixa on your server!!

Thanks again,
Snuggly

battletag is Snugglybunny#1394

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » February 25th, 2013, 6:04 pm

I'm there now. Just got an invite. Fun group for sure, and we can even talk in gchat. :P

Now, can someone tell me what is the best way to get to revered and get the gold up for the pet? Questing or?

I don't have any alts, just one main, and also should I buy the guild rep tabard first?

Mowse

Post by Mowse » February 25th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Hey guys, sorry, I haven't been on all day and we have a limited amount of people with invitation privileges. :3 I will log on now if any of you are there, but will probably just leave it up while I watch reruns of Voyager and eat dinner, so just whisper me.
Last edited by Mowse on April 16th, 2013, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mowse

Post by Mowse » February 25th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Yeah, open invites to all, I'm not stingy. We have some other goodies if you get enough gold, and might be unlocking the thundering cloud serpent relatively soon (hopefully), if mounts are your thing.

For reference if I'm not on, Pedwik, Cancer, and Jenatallia/Aph can all invite. Just let them know I said it was ok and you were there to grind out the pet. Our guild is pretty laid back and friendly for the most part, but please let me know if anyone gives you any trouble and I will deal with them.
Last edited by Mowse on February 27th, 2013, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.