Pet cap

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us
Pet cap

Post by Mowse » February 24th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I am finishing up my last collecting achievement - Pandaria Safari, and still need 5 more (6 including the qiraji guardling), but I have 460 pets (no duplicates). I've encountered this problem before, with the Baby Ape, but once I hit 463, it won't let me pick anymore up...so how am I supposed to finish the achievements?? Deleting some of my unique pets seems ridiculous to have to do, when there are clearly more than 460 pets available in the game. Any idea if the cap is going to increase in 5.2? Thanks for any info.

Zanthe
Pet Score:9565
Realm:Muradin-us

Re: Pet cap

Post by Zanthe » February 24th, 2013, 2:24 pm

The pet cap is actually 650 already. Sounds like something else is going on. Do you already have 3 of the pet you are trying to capture perhaps?

Whoops, just noticed you said no duplicate hehe. No clue then, submit a ticket perhaps.

Mowse

Post by Mowse » February 24th, 2013, 2:28 pm

I have no duplicates. I reached 463 while trying to capture the baby ape to finish that safari a week or so ago, and opened a ticket to a gm to see if they could help (obviously not, but luckily I was able to catch it the next day). He told me that I was at the pet limit at that time. Now I've reached 463 yet again and can no longer collect anymore :(

Edit: I'll open another ticket. Last time the gm said maybe there was a ui issue, before commenting that I was at the limit. Maybe that's just my problem..don't know how I'd fix that though. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » February 24th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Try disabling all addons and renabling them 1 at a time.

Mowse

Post by Mowse » February 24th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Well, I don't know what I did, but it is letting me collect over 463 now..thank god lol. Now just need a qiraji guardling! Come on, summer!