Madoran guild raiding

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
Madoran guild raiding

Post by Doobjanka » February 12th, 2013, 2:53 pm

I've had some interest in people wanting to raid current content. I have a tank and healer from my old guild willing to raid with us, and Caaska, Jaquelyne, Koduh and myself I know for sure are willing. We'd need one more healer and some DPS.

I can raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday and every other Friday. If you have preferences, feel free to let me know!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Re: Madoran guild raiding

Post by Tizril » February 13th, 2013, 12:52 pm

Count me in!!! I'm only DPS though.

Gorja
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Gorefiend-us

Post by Gorja » February 18th, 2013, 9:41 am

id be interested as well, as dps on the rogue or maybe even a healer when the priest has some gear at 90

Ty
Pet Score:2433

Post by Ty » February 19th, 2013, 10:43 am

I was kind of nervous to say I’d raid with the guild. In my last guild I got yelled at and was made fun of. During my previous guild’s Dragon Soul run I ran to the right of the dragon when we were supposed to run to the left. The way I was looking at my monitor I thought I was running to the left. A few people yelled & cursed at me over vent. That pissed me off.

Anyway, after our Dragon Soul run last night I will defiantly gear up volunteer to heal guild raids. The only thing is I won’t be able to research raids beforehand. So, if you guys will have patience with me I’ll be there.

I had a lot of fun and there wasn't any pressure or stress. Doob even laughed at Tiz for rolling off the ledge.

I feel home at home in this guild, so I"d like to help in anyway I can.

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » February 19th, 2013, 1:09 pm

Haha, yup, I'm the comedic relief. I've only ever healed in raids before, so this whole "moving around being melee" thing is still kinda new. I'll get better, I swear! ;)

This is a truly casual guild, unlike the others that claim to be but still yell at ya for derping in the fire from time to time >.>

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » February 21st, 2013, 1:04 pm

If WCP gets into raiding I very well may have to level my warrior. My Alliance guild is slowing dieing. I remember 25 man raiding in BC and Wrath but Cata we dropped down to 10 and now can't even put 10 together once a week.

I'm sure WCP wouldn't be a "Progression" raiding guild but I'd love to do any kind of raiding. Even Cata achievement raiding would be nice.

If there turns out to be enough interest I'll start leveling my warrior. It's been a while since I've done warrior tanking but I'm sure I could get back into the groove.

Elende
MVP
Pet Score:2627

Post by Elende » February 28th, 2013, 9:39 pm

I used to stomp around ICC on my old realm, and it would be really fun to do some low-stress raids with you all! Just have my hunter Elende here so far, but I have been seriously thinking about moving my druid over too--- she was my original main, but she's not level capped yet (almost 89! ; > ). I love DPS, but she's a (barely adequate) back-up healer too--- starting to talk myself into it, lol!

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » February 28th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Hit me up if I'm on.
Usual times 9-11:30 ET?

Waveryn
Pet Score:13667

Post by Waveryn » March 10th, 2013, 8:35 am

Now that I moved my Main to the Guild I would love to raid any content new or old, my time zone may hurt as I am EST and on weekdays go to bed at 10 pm as I go to work at 4:30 am, weekends I can be on early or late most of the time. Summers are bad for any seriousness as I am an outside person and weather permitting I forget the game more often. :mrgreen:
Wave

Krallkrum
Pet Score:2926
Realm:Nordrassil-us

Post by Krallkrum » March 13th, 2013, 7:50 am

I would love to raid or even random heroics. Unfortunately, I have no set schedule at work, and most evenings are busy. If Bondakai is on, just yell at me and Ill come if I can!

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » March 18th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Waveryn wrote:Now that I moved my Main to the Guild I would love to raid any content new or old, my time zone may hurt as I am EST and on weekdays go to bed at 10 pm as I go to work at 4:30 am, weekends I can be on early or late most of the time. Summers are bad for any seriousness as I am an outside person and weather permitting I forget the game more often. :mrgreen:
I also am EST so sometimes it is difficult.

Aingealwroth
Top Rater
Pet Score:2995
BattleTag®:AingealWroth#1206
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Aingealwroth » April 5th, 2013, 1:40 am

Eclectic is slow leveling atm, cause I am trying to tank for mom in LFGs when I can (why waste a tank Q, right?) but once I get closer to endgame she will probably shoot right up to 90.

I intended for her to be tank only, but I am comfortable with any role on druid. ;)

For any non-current content that we can xrealm, my (currently) 482 ilvl H/S priest would love to help out!
Madoran (Horde-US): Eclectic, Tauren Guardian Druid.
Fenris (Horde-US) 'Main': Miach, Undead Holy/Shadow Priest.

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152

Post by Bloodyfields » April 5th, 2013, 11:01 am

I would enjoy being part of the guild raids. Best times for me are Friday/Saturday eves or all night if you want. The rest of the week evenings are pretty much out due to working third shift.

Bloody
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799

Post by Morlis » April 15th, 2013, 5:19 pm

So I hit 85 last night with my hunter, finally back in Pandaria! If anyone could use some DPS let me know. I am free Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. With some advanced warning I can I can manage the occasional Friday. I of course will still work to 90.

One question I have, do we do any voice over IP? I have used Ventrillo in the past, and would be willing to download whatever people would rather use. I haven't seen any info on it if we have something in place already, while I am not a huge fan of it, I will admit for raiding, grouping for heroics, and such it is very handy.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152

Post by Bloodyfields » April 16th, 2013, 8:51 am

Morlis wrote:So I hit 85 last night with my hunter, finally back in Pandaria! If anyone could use some DPS let me know. I am free Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. With some advanced warning I can I can manage the occasional Friday. I of course will still work to 90.

One question I have, do we do any voice over IP? I have used Ventrillo in the past, and would be willing to download whatever people would rather use. I haven't seen any info on it if we have something in place already, while I am not a huge fan of it, I will admit for raiding, grouping for heroics, and such it is very handy.

Morlis

Yes we have vent, look on the guild info tab.
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Conradforbis
MVP
Pet Score:4125
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Conradforbis » April 16th, 2013, 10:37 am

I Might be interested when I have time... Ive seen the invites on the calendar but I'm not always available... And I only have 1 toon raid geared (and its in a different guild, I could always bring this toon though). I have a bunch of other 90s so I could always start gearinig one of them....

Krallkrum
Pet Score:2926
Realm:Nordrassil-us

Post by Krallkrum » April 16th, 2013, 8:43 pm

like most, if Im here, I'd love to, but evenings are my nemesis, I work at 4 am, and spend happy family time in evenings. If its a day off, I might can talk my way into a free evening if its planned ahead of time. I am primarily dps, but can xrealm to be whatever

Flibbit
MVP
Pet Score:13901
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Flibbit » April 16th, 2013, 10:17 pm

My home-server guilds have died off too. Horde-side is 100% dead, Alliance has about 4 people logging in (including me).

I'm not going to move my main character, but I just started a new alt in the brand-new Madoran/Alliance guild. If there might be raiding on the Madoran/Horde guild, I may well have to play both sides =)

I suck out loud compared to most in raids, but I'm just dps - I don't do the heavy lifting anyway =P

I'd love to do some BC raids for the new pets when 5.3 hits - pet-themed raiding would be awesome and I don't think it's happening in an organized fashion in many other places.

I'll probably drop in on Horde-side and ask for an invite on Wednesday.

EDIT: joined with a new rogue named Verant. Will likely transfer my 86 shadow priest Roselga this weekend.