additional features

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Draconigena
Top Rater
Pet Score:9081
Realm:Turalyon-eu
additional features

Post by Draconigena » January 22nd, 2013, 10:49 am

No idea if this has been mentioned before already, but I'd be thrilled to see the following features added:

1. showing the pet family when you hover over a pet. Right now it shows name, HP, power, speed and breed, but I was missing the pet family icon.

2. an additional way to filter: on pet level. For example, I'd like a way to see which pets are above level 20, to see if I have enough to raise to 25 for the achievement.
Possibly it can be done by using a slide bar with 2 sliders that mark the minimum and maximum (a bit similar to the bar you have in the battle info tab page)
3. A way to sort your pets by pet level or rarity, instead of by pet name. (might be enough if you cannot implement option 2 straight away)

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: additional features

Post by Breanni » January 22nd, 2013, 12:01 pm

#1 -- This shouldn't be hard to implement -- we just need to figure out where to put the icon.

#2 & #3 -- Yes, I had the same thought, but our system wasn't built to accommodate that kind of sorting within a collection. We'd still like to implement it, but it's going to require a ton of work to do.

Whilind
Pet Score:5900
Realm:Khaz Modan-us

Post by Whilind » January 31st, 2013, 4:44 pm

Draconigena wrote:No idea if this has been mentioned before already, but I'd be thrilled to see the following features added:

1. showing the pet family when you hover over a pet. Right now it shows name, HP, power, speed and breed, but I was missing the pet family icon.

2. an additional way to filter: on pet level. For example, I'd like a way to see which pets are above level 20, to see if I have enough to raise to 25 for the achievement.
Possibly it can be done by using a slide bar with 2 sliders that mark the minimum and maximum (a bit similar to the bar you have in the battle info tab page)
3. A way to sort your pets by pet level or rarity, instead of by pet name. (might be enough if you cannot implement option 2 straight away)
Not sure (in number 3 above) if Graconigena means:
* rarity - grey/white/green/blue or
* rarity - community has percentage

but I was wondering if we could sort on the second number. It would be useful to know what pets would be less familiar to other pet battlers...

Regardless, thanks for the site!

Radnok
Pet Score:4023
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Radnok » February 7th, 2013, 10:18 am

Just a thought, but how about a way to compare your ranking with other members of your guild?
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Draconigena
Top Rater
Pet Score:9081
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Draconigena » February 8th, 2013, 10:54 am

Whilind wrote:
Draconigena wrote:No idea if this has been mentioned before already, but I'd be thrilled to see the following features added:

Not sure (in number 3 above) if Graconigena means:
* rarity - grey/white/green/blue or
* rarity - community has percentage

but I was wondering if we could sort on the second number. It would be useful to know what pets would be less familiar to other pet battlers...

Regardless, thanks for the site!
I actually meant the quality. But now that you mention it: the rarity of obtaining it would also be an opion.