What wild pets do you hope there will be?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mortis_darkskull
What wild pets do you hope there will be?

Post by Mortis_darkskull » March 29th, 2012, 5:50 pm

These are some of my own hopes:

Demons: All kinds of demons, especially succubi, shivarra and eredar females (both colors) because girls are awesome!!1! I'm a warlock after all so demon would be awesome :twisted:
Spirit Healers: Spirit healers look so cool... it will be a shame if not even one makes it to pet battles...
Qiraji Battleguards: For some reason I just love the qiraji battleguard's style... it feels like a real waste to only be able to see them in ahn'qiraj :( ... having them as pets would fix that :D
Naga: Those naga hatchlings from the gob starting zone were soooo cute X3... I hope we get one of those with snake hair as well :3
Undead: I hope there will be enough interesting undead pets for me to make a team of ghoul guides :lol:
"Invisible": An undead flying pony in Icecrown.... come on, it just has to happen lol

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Re: What wild pets do you hope there will be?

Post by Nursie » March 29th, 2012, 8:06 pm

- A Tiny summoning stone with the skill call for backup that allows you to bring in another pet for 2 turns to fight with it.
- A Tiny Hearthstone with the skill teleport, no one will ever catch one...ever.

Maleika

Post by Maleika » March 29th, 2012, 10:08 pm

Evilgnomey wrote:- A Tiny summoning stone with the skill call for backup that allows you to bring in another pet for 2 turns to fight with it.
- A Tiny Hearthstone with the skill teleport, no one will ever catch one...ever.

LOL!! Oh Abra! All you need is a butterfree with sleep powder to catch it!

Mirage
Pet Score:2633
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Mirage » March 30th, 2012, 3:45 am

I'm hoping for a few different mobs that will translate well into battles. For instance, more ghosts or skeletons. More demons of different sizes and types. I'd like to see things like banshees. And, of course, many more humanoids. I can totally see a Hozen/Jinyu children's week next year.

Arametic

Post by Arametic » March 30th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Tiny Arcane Construct: Essentially a miniature version of the Arcane Golems like you see in Silvermoon city. There's been a bloodelf chasing one around in the court of the sun ever since the launch of Burning Crusade. Would fit well in the Ruins of Silvermoon or the Isle of Quel'thalas I think.

Mini Silithid Ravager: Same base model that's used for the Silithid Mount and the original hunter Silithid pet. Could be found in any given Silithid hive.

Baby Octopus: Yupe, that's one of those faceless one brain suckers... but since they re-purposed it for nightelf fishing dailies, maybe they could also use it for pet battles. Could be found in Twilight encampments, or in coastal regions.

Mini Gyreworm: The crystalline elemental worms from Deepholm. Could be found in Deepholm, or deep in caves.

Mini Crust Burster / Lava Burster: Burrowing worms that burst through the terrain when stationary, similar to how lil' Ragnaros will submerge when following the player. Would be found in lava pools, or deserts/wasteland.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » March 30th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Arametic wrote:Mini Silithid Ravager: Same base model that's used for the Silithid Mount and the original hunter Silithid pet. Could be found in any given Silithid hive.

Baby Octopus: Yup, the one for night elf fishing dailies. Could be found in coastal regions.
I love both these ideas! I also wouldn't mind other silithid models, like silithid ants and wasps, and sand reavers (Kurinnaxx).
Mingyao on Madoran