Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Post by Dragonwizard » January 28th, 2013, 1:30 pm

I'm looking to trade my extra pets and stones for pets I don't have or stones I need. All pets are level 1 unless otherwise stated but I can level them if needed. All my pets that are not listed for trade are availible as well for some of the higher end pets. And I will entertain any serious offer for non pet trades.

FOR TRADE

JC mounts (just let me know what color you want, NO Onyx mount yet)

BoE Flawless Stone

Eye of the Legion x2
Gregarious Grell
Landro's Lil XT x2
Nightsaber Cub

Disgusting Oozling x2
FireFly
Hyacinth Macaw
Imperial Moth
Lumpy
Water Spirit
DM Zeppellin

WANTED

Stones

Flying
Beast
Critter

Pets

Gryphon Hatchling
Wind Rider Cub
Darkmoon Eye
Darkmoon Rabbit
Dragon Kite
Rocket Chicken
Spectral Tiger Cub
Ethereal Soul-Trader

Feel free to contact me in game at Dragonwizard#1388 or here for any trade offers.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on February 15th, 2013, 7:46 am, edited 22 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Arcarius
Pet Score:4834
BattleTag®:Arcarius#1244
Realm:Archimonde-us

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Post by Arcarius » January 28th, 2013, 1:46 pm

When you say you need Event pets, what do you mean?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 28th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Arcarius wrote:When you say you need Event pets, what do you mean?
Blizzcon pets, promotional pets etc like Murky and Grunty. I edited my original post to clarify it better sorry about that.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 29th, 2013, 7:11 am

**Updated**

Thanks for the trades. Also rewrote what I'm willing to trade for to explain it a little better.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 29th, 2013, 7:54 pm

**Updated**

Added Anubisath Idol and FireFly to trade.
Sorry I didn't get to see you online today Arcarius. I'm usually on after 5:30est during the week.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 30th, 2013, 7:50 am

**Bump**

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 31st, 2013, 8:10 am

I haven't been able to be on till late the past few days sorry about that for those of you that have added me. The next couple of days I should be on around 3:30pm est and I'll be on most of the weekend.

Go ahead and add me and make an offer as the worst thing I'll say is no thanks but you never know I may say yes. I only ask the deal to be fair for both of us. Or just post your offer here and I'll let you know.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » January 31st, 2013, 6:24 pm

Updated, Thanks for the trade Rakeling :)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 11:11 am

Updated and added a Disgusting Oozling.

Rakeling
Pet Score:13888
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » February 1st, 2013, 11:18 am

thank you as well. looks like you're down to the hard-to-get ones - good luck!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 11:30 am

Rakeling wrote:thank you as well. looks like you're down to the hard-to-get ones - good luck!

Yeah it's going to be fun trying to get them. But on that note I also added what I would be willing to give up for a Dragon Kite.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » February 1st, 2013, 12:04 pm

Dragonwizard wrote:Everday Pets

Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
Just a thought but this one can be purchased from several vendors, probably not much trade value.

Though the (colorless) Clockwork Rocket Bot comes from the Winterveil event does have some value since it only appears for a few weeks out of the year.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 12:37 pm

Morlis wrote:
Dragonwizard wrote:Everday Pets

Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
Just a thought but this one can be purchased from several vendors, probably not much trade value.

Though the (colorless) Clockwork Rocket Bot comes from the Winterveil event does have some value since it only appears for a few weeks out of the year.

Morlis

Yeah I wasn't really looking I just posted anything I had duplicates of, thanks for pointing it out I pulled it from the list.

Arcarius
Pet Score:4834
BattleTag®:Arcarius#1244
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Arcarius » February 1st, 2013, 2:23 pm

Dragon, we keep missing each other online. Im working 1-9pm ish PST, so i figure i keep being at work while you're online. Hopefully we catch each other on the weekend

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 2:33 pm

Yup I'm at work from 6-530pm est, tomorrow I should be on in the afternoon but sunday I should be on pretty much all day until the Superbowl at least.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 2nd, 2013, 7:22 am

Bump, edited some of what I'm willing to trade for the Dragon Kite.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 4th, 2013, 7:18 am

Added Rare Peddlefeet and Fire Spirit.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 5th, 2013, 6:53 am

Still looking to trade.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » February 10th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Updated my pets to trade.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Post by Dragonwizard » February 11th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Updated my post to include stones I want.