My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Postby Dragonwizard » January 28th, 2013, 1:30 pm

I'm looking to trade my extra pets and stones for pets I don't have or stones I need. All pets are level 1 unless otherwise stated but I can level them if needed. All my pets that are not listed for trade are availible as well for some of the higher end pets. And I will entertain any serious offer for non pet trades.



FOR TRADE

JC mounts (just let me know what color you want, NO Onyx mount yet)

BoE Flawless Stone

Eye of the Legion x2
Gregarious Grell
Landro's Lil XT x2
Nightsaber Cub

Disgusting Oozling x2
FireFly
Hyacinth Macaw
Imperial Moth
Lumpy
Water Spirit
DM Zeppellin

WANTED

Stones

Flying
Beast
Critter

Pets

Gryphon Hatchling
Wind Rider Cub
Darkmoon Eye
Darkmoon Rabbit
Dragon Kite
Rocket Chicken
Spectral Tiger Cub
Ethereal Soul-Trader


Feel free to contact me in game at Dragonwizard#1388 or here for any trade offers.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on February 15th, 2013, 7:46 am, edited 22 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Arcarius
 
Posts: 220
Joined: December 20th, 2012
Pet Score: 3525

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Arcarius » January 28th, 2013, 1:46 pm

When you say you need Event pets, what do you mean?

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 28th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Arcarius wrote:When you say you need Event pets, what do you mean?


Blizzcon pets, promotional pets etc like Murky and Grunty. I edited my original post to clarify it better sorry about that.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 29th, 2013, 7:11 am

**Updated**

Thanks for the trades. Also rewrote what I'm willing to trade for to explain it a little better.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 29th, 2013, 7:54 pm

**Updated**

Added Anubisath Idol and FireFly to trade.
Sorry I didn't get to see you online today Arcarius. I'm usually on after 5:30est during the week.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 30th, 2013, 7:50 am

**Bump**
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 31st, 2013, 8:10 am

I haven't been able to be on till late the past few days sorry about that for those of you that have added me. The next couple of days I should be on around 3:30pm est and I'll be on most of the weekend.

Go ahead and add me and make an offer as the worst thing I'll say is no thanks but you never know I may say yes. I only ask the deal to be fair for both of us. Or just post your offer here and I'll let you know.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » January 31st, 2013, 6:24 pm

Updated, Thanks for the trade Rakeling :)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 11:11 am

Updated and added a Disgusting Oozling.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Rakeling
 
Posts: 599
Joined: November 9th, 2012
Pet Score: 3561

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Rakeling » February 1st, 2013, 11:18 am

thank you as well. looks like you're down to the hard-to-get ones - good luck!

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 11:30 am

Rakeling wrote:thank you as well. looks like you're down to the hard-to-get ones - good luck!



Yeah it's going to be fun trying to get them. But on that note I also added what I would be willing to give up for a Dragon Kite.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Morlis
MVP
 
Posts: 123
Joined: January 2nd, 2013
Pet Score: 3272

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Morlis » February 1st, 2013, 12:04 pm

Dragonwizard wrote:Everday Pets

Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot


Just a thought but this one can be purchased from several vendors, probably not much trade value.

Though the (colorless) Clockwork Rocket Bot comes from the Winterveil event does have some value since it only appears for a few weeks out of the year.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 90 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlïs Horde Madoran 90 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 90 Arcane Mage (alt account)
  • Lots more alts though not near what Doob has... haha

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 12:37 pm

Morlis wrote:
Dragonwizard wrote:Everday Pets

Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot


Just a thought but this one can be purchased from several vendors, probably not much trade value.

Though the (colorless) Clockwork Rocket Bot comes from the Winterveil event does have some value since it only appears for a few weeks out of the year.

Morlis



Yeah I wasn't really looking I just posted anything I had duplicates of, thanks for pointing it out I pulled it from the list.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Arcarius
 
Posts: 220
Joined: December 20th, 2012
Pet Score: 3525

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Arcarius » February 1st, 2013, 2:23 pm

Dragon, we keep missing each other online. Im working 1-9pm ish PST, so i figure i keep being at work while you're online. Hopefully we catch each other on the weekend

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 1st, 2013, 2:33 pm

Yup I'm at work from 6-530pm est, tomorrow I should be on in the afternoon but sunday I should be on pretty much all day until the Superbowl at least.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 2nd, 2013, 7:22 am

Bump, edited some of what I'm willing to trade for the Dragon Kite.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 4th, 2013, 7:18 am

Added Rare Peddlefeet and Fire Spirit.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 5th, 2013, 6:53 am

Still looking to trade.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets and Stones

Postby Dragonwizard » February 10th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Updated my pets to trade.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

User avatar
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
 
Posts: 918
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3585

Re: Tradeing Pets for Stones/Pets

Postby Dragonwizard » February 11th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Updated my post to include stones I want.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Next

Return to (US) Pet Trading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kpb321 and 5 guests