Dailies

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Drgrafenberg
Pet Score:1720
Realm:Hellfire-eu
Dailies

Post by Drgrafenberg » January 26th, 2013, 4:02 am

Is there a guide to dailies? If so can it be stickied to a main page somewhere please

Zheron
MVP
Pet Score:5431
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Re: Dailies

Post by Zheron » January 26th, 2013, 4:11 am

Which part about the dailies do you need help with? Perhaps I could offer some advice.

I have teams for almost all of the trainers in the game that can complete the trainer with only 2 out of the 3 pets, leaving a 3rd pet slow open for use in leveling.

It's how I have leveled so many pets to 25. I'm literally about to get my Singing Cricket pet in about 30 seconds for 75 level 25 pets. :) Too bad I hear it doesn't do much.

Spyro
Pet Score:3317
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Spyro » January 26th, 2013, 4:29 am

If you just want to know where all the tamers are and track which dailies you have done try the addon:

Battle Pet Daily Tamer

It puts little paws on your map where all the satchel tamers are. There is an option to also show where all the non-satchel tamers are. Tooltips on the paws tell you the level and pet families in the team. The paws disappear when you complete the quest for the day,

Drgrafenberg
Pet Score:1720
Realm:Hellfire-eu

Post by Drgrafenberg » January 26th, 2013, 10:32 am

Thank you Spyro just what I am looking for :)

Morchant
Pet Score:2327
Realm:Der Rat von Dalaran-eu

Post by Morchant » January 26th, 2013, 11:22 am

Well I'd be interested in your 2 pet setups...at least for the spirit guys. Most of the others i pretty much have under controle :)

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » January 26th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Morchant wrote:Well I'd be interested in your 2 pet setups...at least for the spirit guys. Most of the others i pretty much have under controle :)
I highly recommend Enzzo's [url=http://warpets.info/]blog[/url] for two-pet setups for all of the difficult trainers.
ImageImage

Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drrum » January 27th, 2013, 4:04 pm

If I'm in a rush to complete the dailies, my go-to team for nearly all the dailies (especially the Spirit Tamers) is:

Silkbead Snail
Anodized Robo-cub
Deathwing

I swap out my Snail for Fel Flame on Major Payne and Jeremy Feasel. If you're using the tamers to level up pets, you'll probably need more specific pet abilities for each individual fight, but this is my dailies team.