LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Starlyte
Pet Score:9719
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
Re: LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Post by Starlyte » January 18th, 2013, 7:05 pm

A huge thank you to Stage Clear :D I love my new friend, named him Staged ;)

Tumblweed
Pet Score:2120
Realm:Anetheron-us

Post by Tumblweed » January 21st, 2013, 6:40 am

I was also fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity to get this pet, also through <Stage Clear>, and would like to make a couple comments/suggestions:

First of all, <Stage Clear> is one of the most generous guilds I have ever seen in WoW. I greatly appreciate you guys sharing the fruits of your labors with us!!!

Secondly, I hit revered at level 19, with no tabard. I debated getting a tabard, but the costs of tabards would have tripled the cost of getting my pet.

Finally, If you're going to have to sell a pet anyway to raise funds to buy your thundering serpent hatchling, I would recommend NOT doing the DK thing. I made a goblin hunter, and had plenty of rep-giving quests available if I wanted to go past revered without having to venture into PvP zones. (mined and flower-picked while leveling, and was only 100g short of getting my pet by the time I hit revered)

Skulwolf
Top Rater
Pet Score:4831
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Skulwolf » January 22nd, 2013, 12:16 am

are the guild pets account bound? i know the vendor pets are not but the dark pheonix is. was wondering if the same rules of the dark pheonixs applies to lil taragosa and thundering serpent? thank you all who respond:)

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » January 22nd, 2013, 2:35 am

they are wow account bound so any of your toons have access to the pets

Legolasgirl
Pet Score:3444
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Legolasgirl » January 22nd, 2013, 4:53 am

I'd like to say a big thank-you to <Stage Clear> as well for this generosity in inviting people to share the wealth! My main's guild isn't really into challenge modes so I was sad in thinking I would never have the opportunity to get this pet. I had a very easy time lvling as a blood elf (I chose to go prot pally so I could dungeon whenever a zone became too pvp heavy). I think I hit revered around 25-30 and already had the gold to buy no problem what with selling some other pets I had brought over.
I was recently given the honor of becoming a full member of the guild as I enjoyed getting to know a few of the other people there and am now about to hit lvl 90 (probably tomorrow)! So if anyone here is lvling up still or just needs some help/bags etc. feel free to hit me up in game. My toon's name is Lithuenne, I'm on quite a lot and always happy to assist with dungeon run-thru's, making bags for new people, or even as a chauffeur while you quest :D

Bonhomous
Pet Score:2167
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Bonhomous » January 22nd, 2013, 2:15 pm

I'm currently working on my <Stage Clear> rep. They're very generous. I'm a little disappointed that I can't contribute to guild chat. They've turned that off for people who are farming pets. I totally understand the rationale and I even approve of it, I'm just disappointed. :) They are some cool people in the guild based on guild chat.
Lithuenne, i'll say hello sometime, I have a character named Psubliminal.

Hyacinthe
Pet Score:1841
Realm:Blade's Edge-us

Post by Hyacinthe » January 22nd, 2013, 4:35 pm

I can't believe I haven't posted my thanks here yet! Huge thanks to Stage Clear for doing this, particularly for Elluminia, who is tasked with removing all the inactive pet invites from the guild periodically. Everyone I've talked to has been really nice, helpful and/or funny. I do occasionally get the urge to chime in on gchat, but I also agree that keeping unknowns muted is for the best.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the overall "live and let live" feel to this server. There are some exceptions, of course, but I've had very little trouble with anyone bothering me. And let me tell you, I do not pvp.

Waveryn
Pet Score:13627
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Waveryn » January 23rd, 2013, 4:34 pm

I am hoping Eluminia is still a member but have sent a friend request with a note about 4 days ago and no reply.
Wave

Luckyrabbit1982
Pet Score:7440
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Luckyrabbit1982 » January 23rd, 2013, 11:30 pm

Waveryn wrote:I am hoping Eluminia is still a member but have sent a friend request with a note about 4 days ago and no reply.
check your spelling, b/c what you wrote above differs from the rest of the spellings.

Waveryn
Pet Score:13627

Post by Waveryn » January 24th, 2013, 6:23 am

Luckyrabbit1982 wrote:
Waveryn wrote:I am hoping Eluminia is still a member but have sent a friend request with a note about 4 days ago and no reply.
check your spelling, b/c what you wrote above differs from the rest of the spellings.
May be wrong here but copied and pasted the BT from the thread on WoW.
Wave

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » January 24th, 2013, 3:49 pm

Waveryn, I created a brand new character just this week on Kil'jaeden and did a /who Stage Clear. Ellumina was online and in Org, I whispered her, and was added to the guild. That was all I had to do. I didn't need to friend her. If you're having trouble, I'd recommend just making the character and checking who's online in Stage Clear. I had been concerned I'd missed the boat, but Ellumina let me in the guild just this Tuesday.

Bonhomous
Pet Score:2167
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Bonhomous » January 25th, 2013, 1:54 pm

Yalina wrote:Waveryn, I created a brand new character just this week on Kil'jaeden and did a /who Stage Clear. Ellumina was online and in Org, I whispered her, and was added to the guild. That was all I had to do. I didn't need to friend her. If you're having trouble, I'd recommend just making the character and checking who's online in Stage Clear. I had been concerned I'd missed the boat, but Ellumina let me in the guild just this Tuesday.
She's online. . . a lot. . .

Vermonter
MVP
Pet Score:6480
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Vermonter » February 1st, 2013, 11:20 pm

Accidental duplicate post - Please delete
Last edited by Vermonter on February 1st, 2013, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vermonter
MVP
Pet Score:6480
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Vermonter » February 1st, 2013, 11:21 pm

Thank you so much Stage Clear for letting me join to get this great little treasure. It was very easy - I asked for an invite and I silently got to exalted with the guild and transferred back to Madoran when I was done.

Many, many thanks!

Eldona - Madoran
Vermonter- Llane

Askevar
Top Rater
Pet Score:11340
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Askevar » February 3rd, 2013, 12:44 pm

Thanks so much for this tip! I joined the guild last night and will be working on rep today :D I greatly appreciate Stage Clear hosting us pet collectors!

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Greenstar » February 4th, 2013, 10:50 am

Thank you Stage Clear! I was able to purchase my Thundering Serpent Hatchling last night. :D

I created a tauren hunter and didn't start questing until I was able to join the guild. I sold a caged MC pet on the AH so that I could buy the Illustrious Guild Tabard at friendly, and then I bought the Renowned Guild Tabard at honored. By doing quests and a couple of dungeons, I was able to hit revered by level 25 with about 10 hours played.

Lokth
Pet Score:950
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Lokth » February 5th, 2013, 12:47 am

Got my Thundering Jade Hatchling with them as well, possibly my favorite pet now. Big thank you to both Stage Clear and Elluminia. Elluminia must be one of the most popular people playing wow now (based on friends :P )

Magnisson
Pet Score:9777
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Magnisson » February 5th, 2013, 1:48 pm

I'd also like to thank Stage Clear for being so helpful. This realm is very high population, and crafting mats are selling quickly and for high prices, so one way to make the money is to be a dual-gatherer, or a gatherer/skinner. I've made enough gold to get the guild tabard, guild banner, and buy the thundering serpent hatchling, and will be hanging around long enough to get the other pet at exalted.

Koneko
Pet Score:4343
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Koneko » February 18th, 2013, 8:48 am

Apparently I just missed the cutoff to get into Stage Clear to get the pet because they are going to unlock the mount soon.
Are there any other guilds doing a similar thing?
I was planning on asking for an invite tonight, but I just read on the battle.net forums that Ellumina is no longer inviting and will be kicking out pet collectors soon.

Guess I missed my chance! =>.<=

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799

Post by Morlis » February 18th, 2013, 1:31 pm

It's true they are very close to unlocking the Pandaren raid mount and they have plans to sell the mount which means no room for the pet hunters. I suppose if you paid the mount cost you could get the pet too, but I can only guess that's going to be expensive, I have seen other guilds asking 20 to 25k for them. From what I heard, all people they have in the guild as pet hunter will be removed before the raid time tonight.

I got mine last week and would like to say thanks again.

Bummer this is ending though.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)