/Dance'ing with the WoW Stars #1: Introduction

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tripsied
Pet Score:2102
Realm:Madoran-us
/Dance'ing with the WoW Stars #1: Introduction

Post by Tripsied » January 23rd, 2013, 12:05 pm

They call me Ishneloh. Seriously, they do.

I am a Tauren Druid and I like it that way. I take my role as Druid and crazy “crit-chicken” very seriously. Occasionally, if a group chooses to die once in a while, I shall heal them (I am actually a very dedicated healer). I enjoy being a respected elder among the Tauren, staid and respectable, is what I am.

Who am I kidding? I am jokester and prankster and I like it that way.

I do, however, have something slightly /embarrass’ing to confess…I like to /dance! /blush Yes, I, as a “respectable” Tauren Druid, like…no, in fact, I LOVE to /dance! In fact, I love it so much that I find all kinds of interesting and crazy places to /dance and show off my super-amazing-devastating /dance skillz. See the end of the /report for an example.

The other day I went to see my NPC buddy Brolic. (You can read about it here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... =11&t=2342 ) Yes, old Brolic is still walking around in circles, poor thing. During my conversation with him (while walking in circles and trying to avoid the /glare of General Nazgrim, who is apparently still mad at me over the Brolic incident, I decided that I would show off my super-amazing-devastating /dance’ing skillz in the most epic of ways!

I am going to go /dance’ing with the WoW Stars!!!

“What “stars” are these?”, you might be asking. I will tell you. Every, single dungeon and raid boss in all of Azeroth, Outland, Northrend and beyond shall bear witness to the super-amazing-devastating /dance moves of Ishneloh!!!! To prove that I, Ishneloh the Druid, have done these things, I shall bring a /report back and show you screenies of such devastating /dance moves as has never been seen in Azeroth before!

As you can imagine, this is going to be a tough project! There is quite a bit of it, that I can do myself. Me, being who and what I am, at some point, would like the opportunity to call upon members of our illustrious and amazing guild, who share a love of /dance to help me get to some of the WoW Stars that I cannot get to by myself so that I might /dance with them!

So if you would like to come along on this /amaze’ing journey I would be eternally /grateful!
Dancin' on Gromash Hold.jpeg
Here is me showing off those super-amazing-devastating /dance moves on Grommash Hold.

Garrosh Hellscream was so jealous, he actually screamed like hell!! (talk about living up to your name...) He even turned red (well, pinkish really) with all the screaming! I thought he was going to pass out, to be honest. He is a little high-strung, apparently.

You should have seen the look on Gotura Fourwinds’ face! I have never seen a Tauren /glare like that! I bet she was wishing I was /dance’ing with her!!!
Dancin' on Gromash Hold.jpeg (127.99KiB)Viewed 1753 times

Kodah
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Re: /Dance'ing with the WoW Stars #1: Introduction

Post by Kodah » January 23rd, 2013, 6:11 pm

Ill gladly help when u get to a point you need some and we'll make sure you can keep on dancing