Minfernal Meteor Strike...bug?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Màndorla
Pet Score:2049
Realm:Nemesis-eu
Minfernal Meteor Strike...bug?

Post by Màndorla » January 23rd, 2013, 5:30 am

Hi people, as the title says I have a problem with my (rare quality) Minfernal....he miss most every time, against any pet, with the Meteor Strike....so I find him as hard to find as useless.

I think this is a bug, cause the writing "missing" does not come out when he fail this attack....someone had noticed this problem before?

Sorry for my bad english, please correct me if I've made some mistakes :D

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Re: Minfernal Meteor Strike...bug?

Post by Mykro9 » January 23rd, 2013, 7:15 am

Moves like meteor strike and the simil
ar flying pet move lift off both have an unlisted high chance to miss. On pets that have such abilities, i only use them as defense to avoid big damage, and consider any damage it ' might' do as a bonus. As your other choice in that slot is explode, you are kind of limited as to what to use. As far as how I use a minfernal, I don't. Explode could be used as a suicide move to take out a tough pet, but otherwise it is best as a vanity only pet, sadly.
mykro9#1585

Màndorla
Pet Score:2049
Realm:Nemesis-eu

Re: Minfernal Meteor Strike...bug?

Post by Màndorla » January 23rd, 2013, 7:50 am

Thank you for your response! So this pet is useless....I losed many battles because of him :|

Anyway I noticed that the Meteor Strike miss much more than other similar spells, the dragonkins, snails etc. don't miss so much, at all! Maybe cause my Minfernal is not really fast...i don't think I'm gonna use it anymore, anyway :cry: