US Horde Guild

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
US Horde Guild

Post by Doobjanka » January 21st, 2013, 2:38 am

We hit 500 members today, which is quite a feat. We held our second Sumprush Crate event tonight thanks to some of our new officers and that was a huge success as well. We even "tried" a challenge mode dungeon today. I'm not sure what our finished time is because we haven't finished it yet, but a little past 8 hours now. No gold this time.

Overall, I'm loving the relaxed feel of the guild. If I feel like running heroics there is probably a group running heroics. If I feel like farming rares all over Pandaria, there is probably someone on late night that will happily come along. I'm looking forward to 5.2 where we can hold pets for people again.

We're a guild for pet collectors first and foremost, but come for the pets, stay for the people. I love this guild!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Ty
Pet Score:2433

Re: US Horde Guild

Post by Ty » January 21st, 2013, 1:59 pm

I can’t agree more. I joined this guild a few weeks ago, and have to say this is the most fun I’ve had playing WoW. Doob offers bags to the new members. And there are plenty of pets in the GB that members can use. He makes all of us feel like family. We have plenty of fun with the pet battling. Docrotten/Bulldozer is a great PvP pet battler. He explains tactics & teams. Even though I’m a crappy PvPer I started winning my fair share.

Keep up the good work Doob.

Ldwl58
Pet Score:10040
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Ldwl58 » January 21st, 2013, 2:54 pm

Okay am I missing something? What server is the Guild on and what is its name?

Ty
Pet Score:2433

Post by Ty » January 21st, 2013, 4:42 pm

Madoran. Warcraftpet Guild

Balut
Top Rater
Pet Score:1303

Post by Balut » January 22nd, 2013, 12:32 pm

This has got to be the best guild I have ever been in! I love that when I'm excited about catching a new pet, the guild is equally excited! The people here are great! I Transfered 3 toons here and started leveling some others. This is now my "home" server...if yall have me! I know yall will! Thanks again for making this guild!

Jiigigaw
MVP
Pet Score:3337

Post by Jiigigaw » February 5th, 2013, 9:39 am

I agree! This guild has been a fantastic new home for my very brief time in it. I used to be a serious raider, and burnt myself out on raiding years ago. Mists has been great for WoW for us casuals, and this guild is a great casual guild to be in.

As for challenge modes, I'm totally up for occasionally working on them once I get my DK up to 90 and geared. May take a while though. I'm to distracted by pet battles to level. :)

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » February 5th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Jiigigaw wrote:. May take a while though. I'm to distracted by pet battles to level. :)

Ooooo shiny. Sadly (or happily). I'm in the same boat.