Auction House Addon for Pet Shopping

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Xienwolf
Pet Score:1998
Realm:Gnomeregan-us
Auction House Addon for Pet Shopping

Post by Xienwolf » January 21st, 2013, 6:02 pm

So I imagine many others are like me: I refuse to spend money on the game.

That instantly makes Blizz store and TCG pets unavailable.

But Battle Pets allow most of these to be caged and sold on the AH!

However, before Battle Pets you could filter the store by what you can use and have it auto-ignore all the pets you have, only showing the few (if any) you do not yet own.

Post Battle-Pets, this is not possible.

So I am wondering if there is an addon which returns this capability to the AH, or at least lets you sort by Max Quality Owned (placing none owned in a section below poor, and allowing an ascending sort by that column to quickly reveal new things, as well as making it easy to locate better quality upgrades)

Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Re: Auction House Addon for Pet Shopping

Post by Ryazan » January 22nd, 2013, 1:13 am

Haven't found an addon exactly what you are looking for and not sure can it even be done yet since Blizzard is being slow providing the new auction house API relating to the battle pets.

However, Pokemon Trainer allows you to colorcode pets which you have and don't have from the AH screen making the search a bit more easier.
- Taking your candles since 2005

Cabadath
Pet Score:2577
Realm:Auchindoun-eu

Post by Cabadath » January 22nd, 2013, 6:25 am

Ryazan wrote:Haven't found an addon exactly what you are looking for and not sure can it even be done yet since Blizzard is being slow providing the new auction house API relating to the battle pets.

However, Pokemon Trainer allows you to colorcode pets which you have and don't have from the AH screen making the search a bit more easier.
This only works when searching battle pets, not companion pets. Still, it is very useful :)

Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Ryazan » January 23rd, 2013, 12:17 am

Cabadath wrote:This only works when searching battle pets, not companion pets. Still, it is very useful :)
Yeah, but afaik checking "Only usable items" while searching for companion pets still helps with that.
- Taking your candles since 2005

Zariya
Top Rater
Pet Score:13396
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Zariya » January 23rd, 2013, 10:09 pm

As described above is how I do it too: Pokemon Trainer addon for battle pets, and the normal "usable items" filter for companion pets.