Looking for some advice. Editted

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ryushii
Pet Score:2195
Realm:Stormrage-us
Looking for some advice. Editted

Post by Ryushii » January 19th, 2013, 10:40 am

I am to the point where the only pets I need are from grinds, ie. argent tournaments, running instances over and over, etc. Or, I need to trade. Particularly in the case of the TCG pets. I can't afford to pay the hundred's of dollars ebay and other site's have them listed for, nor can I seem to trade for them on this site, as I can't offer the same stuff practically everyone else here can. For that matter, I don't have the gold in-game to buy them when I see them on the AH. So, what, if any, advice can anyone offer? I'm really wanting to fill out my collection, but I think I'm stuck. Thanks.

What about offering sets of lv 25 raid or spirit pets?

Jin
Pet Score:5378
Realm:Eonar-eu

Re: Looking for some advice. Editted

Post by Jin » January 19th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Hm then it pretty much comes down to finding people who has a lot of money irl but not much time to grind gold in game (and aren't using gold sell services :p) and do the grind for them. But as you say, a majority of the people that are into pets can offer those so your best bet is trying to find the rarest pets that's dropped in game and offer them in trade. Or perhaps pick up a profession that can make the popular mounts.