WTT for rare quality Sapphire Cub

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Jimbodan
Pet Score:8469
BattleTag®:jimbodan#1642
Realm:Moonrunner-us
WTT for rare quality Sapphire Cub

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 6:40 pm

I'm looking to trade for Sapphire Cub already upgraded to rare. I'm NOT interested in the green quality version, only blue.

As for what I'm willing to trade, I have or can get pretty much any cageable pet in the game, I'd be looking to trade something in the 4-5k range for it. I'm also not willing to trade any of my stones.
Last edited by Jimbodan on January 14th, 2013, 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Phy

Re: WTT for rare quality MoP crafted pets

Post by Phy » January 14th, 2013, 7:14 pm

I'll trade a MPD and Imperial Moth for any 2 of Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil XT, or Nightsaber Cub

Phydeaux#1567

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Phy wrote:I'll trade a MPD and Imperial Moth for any 2 of Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil XT, or Nightsaber Cub

Phydeaux#1567
I'd be willing to trade any 1 of those you mentioned for both the MPD and Imperial Moth.

Phy

Post by Phy » January 14th, 2013, 7:29 pm

No thank you I currently only have one Imperial Moth at the moment and don't want to give it up in a 2 for one for common tcgs. If I get another I'll look you up and see if you still need.

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Phy wrote:No thank you I currently only have one Imperial Moth at the moment and don't want to give it up in a 2 for one for common tcgs. If I get another I'll look you up and see if you still need.

Would you be willing to trade them both for a Nightsaber Cub + something else worth less then a TCG pet?

Phy

Post by Phy » January 14th, 2013, 7:46 pm

I have no clue on the value of voodoo figurine or crawling claw would one of them and nighsaber work for you? (Just did quick look at some pets I dont have ).

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Phy wrote:I have no clue on the value of voodoo figurine or crawling claw would one of them and nighsaber work for you? (Just did quick look at some pets I dont have ).

I could do Nightsaber Cub + Voodoo Figurine. Let me know if that works for you.

Phy

Post by Phy » January 14th, 2013, 7:51 pm

sounds good.

Squid
Pet Score:2575
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Squid » January 14th, 2013, 7:55 pm

I could trade you an upgraded sapphire cub for a lichling.

-Squid

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Phy wrote:sounds good.
Thank you! Only looking for a Sapphire Cub now.

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Squid wrote:I could trade you an upgraded sapphire cub for a lichling.

-Squid
I don't think I'd be willing to do a Lichling for it, probably not any TCG pets to be honest. I'd be looking to trade something in 4-5k range for it.

Squid
Pet Score:2575
Realm:Gilneas-us

Re: WTT for rare quality Sapphire Cub

Post by Squid » January 14th, 2013, 8:25 pm

There's not a whole lot I'm looking for right now. Is there another pet (or stone) you need that I could add to the cub for your lichling?

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 14th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Squid wrote:There's not a whole lot I'm looking for right now. Is there another pet (or stone) you need that I could add to the cub for your lichling?
I'm kind of in the same boat as you right now. There is really nothing else I need either. I wouldn't mind a stone but the price of the Lichling has really gone up for some reason lately and there really isn't anything that I'm in a huge hurry to stone. If the price on the Lichlings come down though I'll let you know.

Razelkrol
Pet Score:7711
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-us

Post by Razelkrol » January 15th, 2013, 12:13 am

I have a blue sapphire cub, a green imperial moth (also willing to check around on my AH for rare version), & a level 25 rare MPD, as well as access to a large assortment of other pets to sweeten the deal if needed & would be interested in discussing a trade for various combinations of Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil XT, and/or Nightsaber Cub depending on what would work for you. Very open to negotiation & you can check my post http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2113 to check out some of the pets I have available to see if anything interests you. If it's easier, my BT is Raze#1174. Hope to hear from you!

Edit: Sorry, guess I didn't pay very close attention when I was reading the first time & missed a section of the of the posts; looks like you have most of those accounted for, but feel free to let me know if you are interested in trying to work something out for the cub.

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 15th, 2013, 12:50 am

Razelkrol wrote:I have a blue sapphire cub, a green imperial moth (also willing to check around on my AH for rare version), & a level 25 rare MPD, as well as access to a large assortment of other pets to sweeten the deal if needed & would be interested in discussing a trade for various combinations of Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil XT, and/or Nightsaber Cub depending on what would work for you. Very open to negotiation & you can check my post http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2113 to check out some of the pets I have available to see if anything interests you. If it's easier, my BT is Raze#1174. Hope to hear from you!

Edit: Sorry, guess I didn't pay very close attention when I was reading the first time & missed a section of the of the posts; looks like you have most of those accounted for, but feel free to let me know if you are interested in trying to work something out for the cub.
I saw that you were sort of looking for a Firefly, would you have any interest in trading the Cub for a Firefly?

Razelkrol

Post by Razelkrol » January 15th, 2013, 1:07 am

I don't think I'd want to do a straight cub for firefly since I do already have a firefly & I'd be giving up my only cub. I know you said that you wouldn't really want to give up a TCG for the cub, but if there's anything I could add to the cub that would make for a worthy trade for maybe Lil XT (maybe something you could sell or w/e). Or i do also still need a purple puffer which is a bit more common if you have access to an extra & I'd do that 1:1 for a cub.

Jimbodan

Post by Jimbodan » January 15th, 2013, 5:38 am

Razelkrol wrote:I don't think I'd want to do a straight cub for firefly since I do already have a firefly & I'd be giving up my only cub. I know you said that you wouldn't really want to give up a TCG for the cub, but if there's anything I could add to the cub that would make for a worthy trade for maybe Lil XT (maybe something you could sell or w/e). Or i do also still need a purple puffer which is a bit more common if you have access to an extra & I'd do that 1:1 for a cub.
I think I'm going to have to pass. I just don't feel like it's worth a TCG pet and there really isn't anything else I'm after.

Johnnybravo
Realm:Mug'thol-us

Post by Johnnybravo » January 15th, 2013, 11:38 am

question - what does mpd stand for?

Razelkrol

Post by Razelkrol » January 15th, 2013, 11:52 am

Alright. GL on the hunt!

Phlogiston
Pet Score:4747
BattleTag®:Phlogiston#1786
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Phlogiston » January 15th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Johnnybravo wrote:question - what does mpd stand for?
Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, I'm assuming... :?: