JC mounts / pets / etc for a Soul Trader

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Vasala
Pet Score:3795
Realm:Zul'jin-us
JC mounts / pets / etc for a Soul Trader

Post by Vasala » January 9th, 2013, 2:18 pm

I am seeking a Soul-Trader Beacon

I can offer all 4 of the JC panthers or combine them into a Jeweled Onyx Panther plus various pets.

Extra pets: Tuskarr Kite, Crawling Claw (level 25), all four whelplings, disgusting oozeling, Anubisath Idol (level 25), Frigid Frostling, Imperial Moth, Black Tabby Cat, Grinder, Firefly, Fox Kit, Hyacinth Macaw. (Any of the other raiding with leashes pets, Argent Tournament pets, Pengu, Nether Ray Fry, Tiny Sporebat, any of the pandaran spirits, JC pets, goblin/ worgen/ panda starter pets, crimson lasher, hyjal bear cub, any darkmoon fair pet, any of the other arch pets)

Singles that I would be willing to consider giving up in a deal involving a soul trader: Bananas (level 25), Hippogryph Hatchling, common trading card game pets (grell, puffer, nightsaber cub, eye of the legion, landro's lichling, landro's lil XT), Darkmoon Eye, Aqua Strider, Rare enchanted broom (level 25), Rare Fishy, Rare Ghostly Skull, Rare Gilnean Raven, Gundrak Hatchling, Rare Jade Crane Chick, Rare Legs, Magical Crawdad, Rare Mana Wyrmling, Rare Mechanical Pandaran Dragonling, any of the four fishing crocolisks, Rare Peddlefeet, Phoenix Hatchling, Porcupette, Razzashi Hatchling, Rare Sapphire Cub, Rare Sea Pony, Searing Scorchling, Rare Speedy, Rare Winter's Little Helper, Rare Wolpertinger.

(Any pet marked with Rare in front of it has been upgraded via a stone. This is a general idea of the more interesting parts of my collection. My battle.net id is Vasala#1465 you are welcome to talk to me to work out what you would be willing to trade it for of the things I have available.) (Note I would be willing to work out a deal involving pets / mounts in this list for either a Fel Drake or a Spectral Tiger Cub as well since either of those I can trade for the pet I really want aka the Soul Trader.)

I also have an extra DISCO card if that would make a deal more interesting.

(I marked the pets that were 25 as of the time of this post. The others are of various levels and may or may not have hit 25 by the time a deal is worked out.)

Also looking for a Darkmoon Rabbit now. (I would only trade items I have more than one of for a rabbit though).

Vasala

Re: JC mounts / pets / etc for a Soul Trader

Post by Vasala » January 11th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Updated with my current additional need of a Darkmoon Rabbit.

Hupriest
Pet Score:2149
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Hupriest » January 12th, 2013, 2:07 pm

I have an extra Rabbit, are you willing to trade your Tuskarr Kite for it? Hupriest#1268 is my BT

Vasala

Post by Vasala » January 12th, 2013, 4:13 pm

The extra kite I want to hang on to until I manage to get my hands on a soul trader as it is my highest value duplicate pet.

Vasala

Post by Vasala » January 13th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Still hunting for that elusive soul trader (or would be willing to trade for a fel drake or spectral tiger cub).