Pet Team Addon.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us
Pet Team Addon.

Post by Notamonk » January 10th, 2013, 2:12 pm

So I've been watching a couple of videos on youtube in regards to pet battles, etc. and I keep seeing an addon that has a panel of selected pet battle teams and with the click of a button you can have your team for your specific tamer battles out with ease...

Anyone know what this addon is called?

Thanks in advance.

Eeekk
Pet Score:1722
Realm:Bonechewer-us

Re: Pet Team Addon.

Post by Eeekk » January 10th, 2013, 3:45 pm

I use petbattle teams from curse. They recently updated so you can name your teams. It's a great little addon imo.

Ruzgofdi
MVP
Pet Score:4033
BattleTag®:TrojanRat#1907
Realm:Zangarmarsh-us

Post by Ruzgofdi » January 10th, 2013, 4:34 pm

Eeekk wrote:I use petbattle teams from curse. They recently updated so you can name your teams. It's a great little addon imo.
That's the one I use. Picked it up to just click through teams for running the daily quests. Was pleased to discover that it not only remembers your team make up, but will remember the abilities of each member of the team as well. No more having to back out because you have the right team, but your guys aren't using their right moves! :D

Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us

Post by Notamonk » January 11th, 2013, 4:28 pm

I will definitely have to take a look at this! It is so annoying trying to scroll through all of my pets to find my team for each tamer and then switching out the abilities! xD lol