Dungeon Crawling

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Kodah
Realm:Silver Hand-us
Dungeon Crawling

Post by Kodah » December 30th, 2012, 5:20 pm

All,

If anyone is interested. I enjoy healing through dungeons and enjoy even more, healing Guildies in Dungeons. So, if anyone near lvl 22 or 68 is interested, I will gladly join you in dungeon runs. If we get enough guildies, we can earn the guild some repair money and such and possibly earn some achievements if we want to work at instances =).

I am planning to start a druid and get him to 15 so he can run with new guildies. Beltz will be my mid level healer and Kodah my higher level.

Radnok
Pet Score:4023
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Dungeon Crawling

Post by Radnok » January 8th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Hi Kodah

I have a level 22 paladin that I would like to do dungeon runs with, and learn paladin tanking. Willing to help? Igasho is the paladin (tauren). Also, have a level 54(ish) Panda hunter, Pandirella, highest I have on server. for low-mid 20s, I have several other characters (mage, warlock, monk, another hunter).

See ya on server
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Kodah
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Kodah » January 8th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Heck yea, anytime you are ready and have time. I'm on about everyday. My Monk is now in the 80s but beltz is still 22. I created a Druid but he is zero as he hasn't been in yet =) Ill use him for my next lower level healer.

Shimtalia
Top Rater
Pet Score:4667
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Shimtalia » January 10th, 2013, 3:28 am

had a great time with my first ever guild dungeon run a weekish ago, we got 3 1/2 from the guild (the 1/2 was a member of us, but the toon wasn't in the guild) and ended up doing 3 dungeons with the same group of 5. Lots of fun, good friendly chatter through the dungeons. Yea for lowbies!