Add-On ???

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Waveryn
Pet Score:13678
Realm:Madoran-us
Add-On ???

Post by Waveryn » January 4th, 2013, 9:24 am

I have warcraft pets add on, battle teams, pet collector enhanced I think, the daily tracker, and one other, I can not look right now to be sure which ones. I used to see codes next to each pet for their breed ID's the ones using letters like BB,BH,SS,SH,PH, ect ect, I did not fully understand this letter system but could tell some were worse to have than others, but lately those codes have vanished and my add ons seem up to date so I am not sure what happened.
Anyone else notice this, and is there a good add on that shows/explains breeds better? Thanks
Wave

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: Add-On ???

Post by Gromagrim » January 4th, 2013, 10:06 am

I don't use addons, but here's a breakdown of the breed acronyms and how the bonus points are spent:

P/P - 20 Power (0 Health or Speed)
S/S - 20 Speed (0 Health or Power)
H/H - 20 Health (0 Power or Speed)

P/S - 9 Power, 9 Speed (0 Health)
H/S - 9 Health, 9 Speed (0 Power)
H/P - 9 Health, 9 Power (0 Speed)

P/B - 9 Power, 4 Health, 4 Speed
S/B - 9 Speed, 4 Health, 4 Power
H/B - 9 Health, 4 Power, 4 Speed

B/B - 5 Health, 5 Power, 5 Speed

H = Health
P = Power
S = Speed
B = Balanced (bonuses spent equally)

There's a good guide by the guys here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/#breeds

Jordicus
Top Rater
Pet Score:2793
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by Jordicus » January 4th, 2013, 12:27 pm

if you are using Pet Journal Enhanced, the option to display the BreedID is disabled by default. If you had it enabled before and then updated to a newer version of the addon, it turns it back off, so you just need to go and enable that option again.

Bonhomous
Pet Score:2167
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Bonhomous » January 4th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Anyone who's using a lot of pet addons noticing that they are not capturing pets the way they think they should? When I was using the addons, I would try to capture a pet and everything looked normal, but when I went into my inventory, the newly captured pet wasn't there.
Since disabling my pet addons I haven't had this problem. I'd be interested to know if anyone else is still having this problem or if they fixed it.

Waveryn
Pet Score:13678
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Waveryn » January 4th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Jordicus wrote:if you are using Pet Journal Enhanced, the option to display the BreedID is disabled by default. If you had it enabled before and then updated to a newer version of the addon, it turns it back off, so you just need to go and enable that option again.
Thanks Jordicus, that may be it as I have Curse Pro and add ons update quite often.
Wave