Pandaria Daily Sadness

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Pandaria Daily Sadness

Post by Mawder » January 4th, 2013, 2:24 am

What makes these dailies so boring is the lack of Undead, Mechanical, and Humanoid enemies. I have leveled so many cool pets with abilities against these families, but they sit unused. Also I have a ton a level 5 or so with no incentive to level up.

Please I hope that the "super-pets" being added in 5.2 will be from the Undead, Mechanical and Humanoid families. I am tired of using Fluxfire Feline and Mirror Strider. I'm not even using any of the Spirit pets or any of the raid pets :(

Here is my breakdown of families represented in the Pandaria Dailies:

Aquatic: 6
Critter: 6
Flying: 4
Beast: 6
Dragon: 3
Elemental: 8
Undead: 0
Mechanical: 0
Humanoid: 0

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: Pandaria Daily Sadness

Post by Gromagrim » January 4th, 2013, 5:56 am

Elemental is a bit skewed as 4 of those are spirit tamers.

The zone tamer is supposed to reflect the pets in the zone, none of which have wild mechanical or undead, and the humanoids were only just addded to Kun-lai.

The irony is that pvp teams are full of those three pet families, so you need to level pets up to deal with them.

Mathew013
MVP
Pet Score:3694
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Post by Mathew013 » January 4th, 2013, 10:41 am

All the days I've done the sack dailies, I've never noticed this before.
(the girl by Kara has 2 Undead, and Payne at the AT has a mechanical.)
But you're right - none of the Pandaren trainers have these 3 families.

But I noticed you left out Magic types. That doesn't strike me as a family popular with
the Pandaren trainers either, come to think of it.

Shakesbeard
Top Rater
Pet Score:4734
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Shakesbeard » January 4th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Mawder wrote:... lack of Undead, Mechanical, and Humanoid enemies. I have leveled so many cool pets with abilities against these families, but they sit unused. ... I'm not even using any of the Spirit pets or any of the raid pets :(
those seem to be pvp pets. i have one undead 25 that i never use, and my human/ele 25's are also unused ... some aren't even true elemental pets (all the shale spiders).

the spirit/raid pets i mostly have in pvp crews, i stop levelling some pets at 10,15, or 20, depending on what level they get an OP ability... then i only use them for pvp at those levels.

i agree with your idea about the "super pets" being something that is not like all the others... could a sha pet be undead? mogu pet elemental? troll magic pet? don't need any more aquas or critters.
MADORAN__ <WCP> Shakesbeard
___________<LPL> Factotem
___________<PP> Orcane, Shrecksar, Remoo