Max Level Change For Fledgling Buzzard

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Whitetigress
MVP
Pet Score:3464
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Max Level Change For Fledgling Buzzard

Post by Whitetigress » December 30th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Hello ... I am not sure exactly where I should be posting this information (or any future information like it). Please let me know if this is the wrong place. I want to do it correctly. {Smiles}

I have been avidly working to level my battle pets. So, I've been visiting each zone that will level them and trying to pick up the other pets I don't have already in those zones. Of course, I keep trying to get the rare versions. So, I guess it helps that I have to do endless battles to level. ROFL. In any case, as I was checking things off on the text print out list you guys have from the My Collection section, I ran across one animal that definitely has a higher max level than it says.

Zone: Redridge Mountains
Pet: Fledgling Buzzard Fledgling Buzzard
Listed Level Information: 4 - 5
Corrected Information: 6

I know this for sure because I not only battled the Level 6 buzzards, but I also managed to get a rare before the day was done. I haven't checked on all the other animals I picked up today, but this one stood out as I marked it off on the print out right after I got it. So, I noticed the discrepancy.

Again please let me know where I should post information like this in the future. This site is awesome, and I can not even begin to say how happy I am that I was pointed towards it. It has already been a huge help in tracking my collection, locating what zones I need to go to, and finding out what pets are located where.

~White Tigress (Drusylla, Ravencrest US Alliance)

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Max Level Change For Fledgling Buzzard

Post by Quintessence » December 31st, 2012, 5:17 am

Hi Whitetigress,

Reporting a correction in this section of the forum is absolutely ok. :) You can also send in a report through the contact link here. Either way, we appreciate the heads up!

PS: The pet level for Redridge Mountains has been updated. Thanks!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Whitetigress
MVP
Pet Score:3464
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Re: Max Level Change For Fledgling Buzzard

Post by Whitetigress » December 31st, 2012, 8:55 pm

Thank you for the quick response. I'm glad I had it in the right place. {Smiles} This site is awesome, and I am happy to help in any little way that I can.

~White Tigress (Drusylla, Ravencrest US Alliance)
Quintessence wrote:Hi Whitetigress,

Reporting a correction in this section of the forum is absolutely ok. :) You can also send in a report through the contact link here. Either way, we appreciate the heads up!

PS: The pet level for Redridge Mountains has been updated. Thanks!