Looking to trade Warlock Summons

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Threecrows
Pet Score:5735
Realm:Arathor-us
Looking to trade Warlock Summons

Post by Threecrows » February 14th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Hi fellow pet fanatics!

I have a bunch of pets I'd like to level-up, now that the game is a bit mellow. However, it's such a shame to waste the character XP using a L100 to do it. What I'd really like to do is summon/teleport one of my Alts over to Mistfall Village in Pandaria. I've got a L50 on the same realm as my main who would be the perfect candidate.

The real irony here is that my main is a Warlock. But, alas, there's no way to summon your own Alts around!

So I thought I'd reach out to the community with an offer. If there are others out there looking for Warlock summons to Pandaria, Dreanor, Cata Zones, etc, I'd gladly trade. Even players without a Warlock (or Mage I guess with Portals), can help by pitching in the extra hands needed to do the summoning.

Thanks in advance!

Note: I will admit up from I'm not an expert of the finer points of cross-realm grouping, battle-groups, battle tag friend'ing, etc. But I'm a fast learner :)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: Looking to trade Warlock Summons

Post by Darolyn » February 14th, 2016, 4:00 pm

This is a great idea. The only problem I see is you didn't list your faction. I play almost exclusively Alliance.

I have an Alliance level 100 Warlock, I have the Vial of the Sands Mount (so I can fly you to flight points), and if you're looking for Draenor, I have a warrior with Defender Illona as her bodyguard, so we can summon using her.

If you're Alliance, add my btag, and let's get you moved around. I have a few toons I'd like to get to the Shrine to set hearths, but nothing I absolutely NEED at the moment.

If anyone else is Alliance and needs help, let me know.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Threecrows
Pet Score:5735
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Threecrows » February 14th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Darolyn wrote:This is a great idea. The only problem I see is you didn't list your faction. I play almost exclusively Alliance.
Good point!

My Main is Horde (Arathor). The Alt I'd like to get over to Mistfall is Alliance (Same realm).

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » February 14th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Hi, I would be happy to help you (or anyone else who needs this kind of service) any time. I have level 100 mages and warlocks on both factions on my main account. I also have 2 person mounts, and can fly you anywhere you want to go. I could give you a portal to your faction's Shrine and then fly you to wherever you needed to go (I have all of my characters' hearthstones set to their faction's Shrines).

I don't need the favor returned as I have 2 accounts and generally can just dual log if I need to get an alt somewhere they can't normally go, so maybe you could help someone else instead (my second account is only upgraded to Mists, but I also have level 90 mages and warlocks there).

My battle.tag is Maizing#1456

Moonie1
Top Rater
Pet Score:3510
BattleTag®:Moondoggie#1666
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Moonie1 » February 15th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Another option is to get a port to the Shrine in the Vale. Set your hearth there. Then get a ride on a dual flyer over to the wall. Get the flight path there. From that wall location, you can drop down off of it into the Vale. Follow the wall north to the legendary pet No-no. There are about 10 otter pet spawns right there with No-no that you can do at any level. The respawn is fairly fast if you are the only one there.

Another good spot to level up in peace is in the farm fields west of Halfhill. Shouldnt be too hard to find someone to fly you there to get that flight path either. Lots of critter fights there that a Zandalari raptor tears up fairly easy.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » February 15th, 2016, 9:34 pm

same here i have lock / mage and dual seat mount
ally side

i can dual seat mount on horde also

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » February 16th, 2016, 11:06 am

There is a spot on the beach in Shadowmoon Valley that alli can get to, probably die once reaching it :cry: but I have leveled pets & toons there. :lol:

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » February 19th, 2016, 1:23 pm

Threecrows wrote:
Darolyn wrote:This is a great idea. The only problem I see is you didn't list your faction. I play almost exclusively Alliance.
Good point!

My Main is Horde (Arathor). The Alt I'd like to get over to Mistfall is Alliance (Same realm).
Hello fellow Arathorian :). I play both sides on Arathor and have the RAF mount. I am trying to remember if my Alli mage has the portal to the Shrine or not [she's level 91]. I will check tonight and let you know [if you still need help getting there :)]. My Alli lock is level 100 as well.