Super Easy Eleanor Beatdown

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Cyberninja
MVP
Pet Score:11058
Realm:Dragonblight-us
Super Easy Eleanor Beatdown

Post by Cyberninja » February 10th, 2016, 1:25 pm

VERY easy...almost takes Eleanor down with your first pet:

Frostfur Rat P/P:
1) Refuge
2) Call Darkness
3) Sneak Attack the hell out of her

Usually she is one round of being dead by the time your first Frostfur Rat dies...if the rat gets in a critical or two, he can solo her. I have 2 more rats as backup but can't ever honestly remember her getting past one round on my second rat...

Edit: I also use this very same P/P rat on Stitches Jr. and he takes a similar beatdown...
Last edited by Cyberninja on February 12th, 2016, 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pry
Pet Score:8382
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Re: Super Easy Eleanor Beatdown

Post by Pry » February 11th, 2016, 11:45 am

Very similar to my strategy!

Perky pug
1: Sneak Attack
2: Burrow
3: Sneak Attack until dead
4: Bring in Chrominius and Surge of Power

Anything with a multiple round move works to finish her off and auto pass the undead racial round.

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » February 11th, 2016, 4:22 pm

I think the fastest way is using a Vengeful Porcupette
1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

havnt done it for a while so I dont remember if she's still alive after being hit by Vengeance

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » February 11th, 2016, 10:50 pm

I just use ole reliable. PWS>Geyser>Whirlpool>PWS dead>carry pet(low XP but still 'some')>Chrominius>howl>Surge of Power>Eleanor dead>undead round>recharging>WIN!!

^^It is sad this is SOOO overused, but it works. Same with Stitches Jr. Carry pet first, then same ole same ole, carry has to take a few cleaves, but RNGesus can get lucky and they take no/little damage.
mykro9#1585

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » February 11th, 2016, 10:51 pm

Topaz wrote:I think the fastest way is using a Vengeful Porcupette
1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

havnt done it for a while so I dont remember if she's still alive after being hit by Vengeance
I might need to try this, it looks like a great and FAST strat.
mykro9#1585

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Flohsakk » March 8th, 2016, 1:08 am

1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

No idea how this worked for you with only this pet, Eleanor's Death Bleat only does 1807 damage (noncrit) and even "mirroring" a crit with Revenge doesn't do 3264 HP - 1x Power Ball damage

Maybe you used this on the legendary version of Eleanor before patch 6.1, when she only had 1997 HP and Revenge did the one shot.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » March 8th, 2016, 5:00 am

It isn't very fast, but I prefer [pet]Mud Jumper[/pet]'s blockade. A [pet]Swamp Croaker[/pet] probably could that too.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » March 8th, 2016, 7:08 am

Flohsakk wrote:
1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

No idea how this worked for you with only this pet, Eleanor's Death Bleat only does 1807 damage (noncrit) and even "mirroring" a crit with Revenge doesn't do 3264 HP - 1x Power Ball damage

Maybe you used this on the legendary version of Eleanor before patch 6.1, when she only had 1997 HP and Revenge did the one shot.
I haven't tried the strat, but I know there is a "interesting math" mechanic with vengeance and survival. It's how they got a 2.1 billion damage crit in that youtube video. That said, I haven't tried this strat at all, so it may not leverage that math in the same way.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Flow

Post by Flow » March 8th, 2016, 2:51 pm

Flohsakk wrote:
1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

Death Bleat activates the beast racial, so Vengeance does 2258 dmg. Still not enough, with veng + 2 powerballs, she'll have 225 hp left.

With the Frostfur rat she'll have ~190 hp left, unless your attack misses because of Darkness .... :|

I use the Mana Wyrmling (HP) vendor pet, with Flurry, Flurry, Deflection, Flurry, Flurry, Flurry, Deflection, Flurry, Flurry; ie just take the big hit and block Rot (the wyrmling is magic pet). They usually die at the same time.

Shingetsu
Pet Score:4288
Realm:Mal'Ganis-eu

Post by Shingetsu » March 8th, 2016, 3:11 pm

1. Powerball
2. Survival
3. Vengeance

Tried this one today: vengeance did ~2.2k dmg
You can do Powerball, Survival, Vengeance, Powerball and finish the remaining 200ish HP with any pet.

Flow

Post by Flow » March 8th, 2016, 3:37 pm

Shingetsu wrote: You can do Powerball, Survival, Vengeance, Powerball and finish the remaining 200ish HP with any pet.
yea Veng + Chrom's Surge of Power is fast. Only 6 rounds, dont have to do anything for the last one :p