Anyone battling with Nibbles ?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us
Anyone battling with Nibbles ?

Post by Ranok » November 6th, 2015, 10:33 pm

So far no luck leveling the new Legion promo pet. I can put him on a team ... http://i.imgur.com/PKKJ8hO.jpg

but when the battle starts, only the other two pets show up ... http://i.imgur.com/XYDonLE.jpg

As usual, wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or if Nibbles just not ready for fighting yet.

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239

Re: Anyone battling with Nibbles ?

Post by Chibimage » November 6th, 2015, 11:53 pm

Maybe reboot your game - I had no trouble using him, he's 25 and tested in PvP (where he was just alright).

Dodge is nice, because even if he is only 276 speed, he's faster than all the slow undeads in the meta that are popular right now.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640

Post by Ranok » November 7th, 2015, 12:10 am

Chibimage wrote:Maybe reboot your game
That probably would've done it, logged back in after dinner and no problems now.

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » November 7th, 2015, 8:55 am

Chibimage wrote:Maybe reboot your game - I had no trouble using him, he's 25 and tested in PvP (where he was just alright).

Dodge is nice, because even if he is only 276 speed, he's faster than all the slow undeads in the meta that are popular right now.
Even though it can outspeed Undeads, it doesn't have anything to counter them - neither resistance, nor effective attacks; so it doesn't really make a difference. Aside from the insane cuteness factor, that is ;)
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!