Fluffy's Monthly TCG Raffle [August 2015] (U.S Servers)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Fluffybunz
Top Rater
Pet Score:2551
BattleTag®:Fluffybunz#1816
Realm:Illidan-us
Fluffy's Monthly TCG Raffle [August 2015] (U.S Servers)

Post by Fluffybunz » August 20th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Hosting a FREE TCG raffle over on the Achievement forums. The prize is a Feldrake this month. New prizes every month!!!

Your character name + faction + server + battletag + link to the prerequisite achievement is required to be given a ticket. READ THE RULES. I will not give you a ticket if you do not fulfill all of those requirements (they are needed so I can contact you if you win)

Raffle thread (USE THIS thread to apply) -- [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18716982600[/url]

Use this format when applying :
  • Prerequisite Achievement
  • Character Name
  • Server + faction
  • Battletag
You will be disqualified if you don’t give me all the info by the deadline. Check the google doc to see your ticket # or if you forgot to give me all your info.

[url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LaRY9M8nHB_aP7aja39rUTs0tXXqsO1dyocBM0Ni4c/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

Please read and follow the rules carefully:

Official WoW TCG buy/sell thread --[url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16860005857[/url]
Last edited by Fluffybunz on August 29th, 2015, 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Re: Fluffy's Monthly TCG Raffle

Post by Fluffybunz » August 20th, 2015, 2:39 pm

I will be doing pet prizes in the future (Blizzcon/CE's/Rare)

Noxiish
Pet Score:8643
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Noxiish » August 20th, 2015, 2:49 pm

I'm not very skilled when it comes to navigating the Armory or the wow forums, so bare with me if this is a stupid question.

I completed the Draenor Pathfinder achiev on 8/15/15 but the the Armory, which says at the bottom it was updated 8/20, still has this achievement as unlinked / unfinished for my character. Never touched the Armory/personal character/etc on the main site in the past so theres no reason it should list various achievements completed within the past few days but still not acknowledge that Draenor Pathfinder one? Anything obvious I would be doing wrong there?
Last edited by Noxiish on August 20th, 2015, 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 20th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Hey Noxlish, that's completely normal the armoury is buggy sometimes. Take a screenshot of your achievement in-game and make sure your character name is visible. I'll accept that as proof. Make sure you add your character name+faction+server+battletag in your post along with it.

You can use [url]http://imgur.com[/url] to upload your screenshot.

Good luck!

Edit: Also, briefly say in your application that the armoury is buggy for you, so others won't pick up their pitch forks and come after you for posting a screenshot as opposed to linking the achievement.
Last edited by Fluffybunz on August 20th, 2015, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noxiish
Pet Score:8643
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Noxiish » August 20th, 2015, 2:54 pm

Appreciate it! Just wanted to see if it was something on my end or not (:

Edit : Yeahh, not the biggest fan of pitchforks and pointy words. I'll mention it, thanks!

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » August 21st, 2015, 1:41 pm

I am a bit leery just adding my bnet tag on a huge forum like battlenet. I am concerned that folks will come after me with their pitch forks for no good reason except that they can. Been around the internet [and WoW] too long I guess.....

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » August 21st, 2015, 6:59 pm

I noticed that my name wasn't added to the doc... was just curious if there was any reason or just a mistake? posted on page 5, right after knit.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 22nd, 2015, 12:17 am

Africanleopard wrote:I am a bit leery just adding my bnet tag on a huge forum like battlenet. I am concerned that folks will come after me with their pitch forks for no good reason except that they can. Been around the internet [and WoW] too long I guess.....
Hey African, people can't do anything with your battetag. I've had mine up for years now, only thing people do with it is add me to discuss mounts/pets (what I have it up there for). I have yet to encounter any issues with it.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 22nd, 2015, 12:17 am

Sam918 wrote:I noticed that my name wasn't added to the doc... was just curious if there was any reason or just a mistake? posted on page 5, right after knit.

That was my mistake Sam, I must have blindly missed it. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.

Cymre
MVP
Pet Score:13607
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Cymre » August 22nd, 2015, 5:10 am

What a great thing to do Fluffy.
Blogger, YouTuber and Pet Tamer

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » August 22nd, 2015, 5:22 am

Is it available for all or only open for ppl on the american servers?

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » August 22nd, 2015, 8:14 am

Africanleopard got it right.
There's a good reason to not post your Btag: Goldseller (and potential scam, like GM impostors) spam invites. I'm not sure how frequent those are these days, but a while ago I had lots of requests by suspicious Btags and I only posted my Btag on this website once (and subsequently deleted it again). There's a potential other can of worms that I don't want to go into much detail, just let me say that stalking is a huge problem once you're a victim. In my opinion you can never bee too careful when dealing with things on the internet, because it doesn't forget, and everyone can see it.

Sorry for the internet PSA :p I've had a lot of past and present guildies with one problem or the other because they were too open with some of their info on the internet and it's really hard to get rid of some things once they've started to happen.

On topic though, great initiative and good luck with it!

Edit: Just an idea, to include people that don't want to openly post their Btag on the forums, you could give a character and server that they can send ingame mail to with the required info.

Zonnetje
Top Rater
Pet Score:11705
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Zonnetje » August 22nd, 2015, 10:32 am

What a wonderful and generous thing you are doing!

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 22nd, 2015, 3:02 pm

Topaz wrote:Is it available for all or only open for ppl on the american servers?
I'm only doing this for the U.S community unfortunately, also I can only give the prize to a U.S account.
Cymre wrote:What a great thing to do Fluffy.
Thanks Cymre.
Merana wrote: Just an idea, to include people that don't want to openly post their Btag on the forums, you could give a character and server that they can send ingame mail to with the required info.
Thanks for the suggestion Merana. This is my first time doing a free raffle of this magnitude so I'm still figuring it out as I go. I imagine after one or two more raffles I'll have a completely ironed out system. I will most likely be using a google docs form next time so people's information is confidential.
Zonnetje wrote:What a wonderful and generous thing you are doing!
Thank you Zonnetje, good luck on the draw date!

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Fluffy's Monthly TCG Raffle (U.S Servers)

Post by Mehetabel » August 22nd, 2015, 5:26 pm

I'm a sad bunny that's it's US only :(
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » August 22nd, 2015, 6:54 pm

Fluffybunz wrote:
Sam918 wrote:I noticed that my name wasn't added to the doc... was just curious if there was any reason or just a mistake? posted on page 5, right after knit.

That was my mistake Sam, I must have blindly missed it. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.
np thanks for the add ;) and thank you for doing the raffle! very cool.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 24th, 2015, 9:18 am

Vote for what you want the achievement requirement/reward should be for the September free TCG raffle:

http://strawpoll.me/5298716

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 26th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Deadline to sign up is tomorrow!

Fluffybunz
Top Rater

Post by Fluffybunz » August 29th, 2015, 7:29 pm

The August raffle has come to an end. The draw happened earlier today and the mount was given to the winner (ticket #90).
Screenshots are posted on the official TCG raffle thread over on the achievement forums.

New September TCG thread: [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18716985312[/url]