Strong battle pets

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Raindropz
Pet Score:1478
Realm:Outland-eu
Strong battle pets

Post by Raindropz » August 7th, 2015, 5:51 pm

Hi since this weekend we get more exp for our battle pets i was wondering what pets i should invest my time in. Let me know what pet you always fall back on mine would have to be anubis pet he just kicks butt!. So any pets you think are just awesome in battle?

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11046
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Re: Strong battle pets

Post by Melmo » August 7th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Too many, lol!! Personally, I love my P/P [pet]Nexus Whelpling[/pet], [pet]Chrominius[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet], [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet], S/S [pet]Cogblade Raptor[/pet], [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet], [pet]Argi[/pet], [pet]Scourged Whelpling[/pet], S/S [pet]Crow[/pet] or [pet]Gilnean Raven[/pet]. And just for the heck of it, don't forget about adorable lil' [pet]Elekk Plushie[/pet] ;)

Raindropz
Pet Score:1478
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Raindropz » August 7th, 2015, 6:13 pm

thank you ima gonna try and level as many as i can for the celestial tournament :) and can the plushie fight?

Alliesan
Pet Score:2093
Realm:Shadowmoon-us

Post by Alliesan » August 7th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Clockwork gnome, darkmoon tonk, darkmoon zepplin, Mech Pandaren Dragonling, Giant sewer rat, iron starlette, Rapana Whelk, Sunreaver Micro-Sentry
To name a few more :D

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » August 7th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Raindropz wrote:thank you ima gonna try and level as many as i can for the celestial tournament :) and can the plushie fight?
No, plushie does not have any damaging abilities. It is an achievement though.

Corah
Pet Score:13318
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Corah » August 8th, 2015, 11:35 am

Raindropz wrote:thank you ima gonna try and level as many as i can for the celestial tournament :) and can the plushie fight?
For the Tournament, you want [pet]Chrominius[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] and a pet like a [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] with [ability]bleat[/ability].

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2212/celestial-tournament-with-18-pets is a decent guide for the tourney with a minimal amount of pets.