Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Piece
Pet Score:3266
Realm:Krag'jin-eu
Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Piece » December 12th, 2012, 3:55 am

Hello there,

i'm, looking for a guild to level a char till exalted and buy the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I can offer all Battle-Stones except Beast and some duplicate pets.

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Hellomynameis » December 12th, 2012, 4:50 am

I am also looking for a guild like that. Be it alliance or horde, it doesnt matter. I would just like to start a DK there, join the guild, grind to exalted, and then buy the pet. :)

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » December 12th, 2012, 5:12 am

Same here! Hopefully there is a social place that i can join get the rep and find some nice people yo chat to. I can try help as much as possible :)

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » December 13th, 2012, 12:37 pm

Pacer wrote:I might be able to arrange it but I cant do more than 1 person at a time and im honestly not sure what kind of "payment" I would want. Maybe one of the pets im missing but then again I only miss some pretty expensive/very rare pets.
I could get you 2 of the lowe costing TCG pets for it :)

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » December 14th, 2012, 9:50 am

Will do so tonight! Thank you very much :) ill give you one in advance for your reassurance and a second on my pet retrieval for mine. more than happy to be social or completely blocked from everything guild related. Whatever you request :)

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » December 16th, 2012, 11:42 am

Pacer wrote:Azaelia got HER pet and I got mine. If anyone else needs an inv and have something to offer let me know.

:P

Update, I just got my pet from the help of Pacer as mentioned above and gave two common TCG pets for the trouble of getting me an invite: Very worthwhile deal for me as I hate doing dungeons as does my guild. Many thanks to you and your guild.

If anyone else is wanting to do this, it took me to get to lvl 25 (no heirlooms or tabard as it was a complete new server for me) so it really doesn't take too long to obtain.

Thanks again

Azaelia~x

Clatong
Top Rater
Pet Score:3620
BattleTag®:clatong#1432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 12:24 pm

What else would you be interested in? I don't think I can get any of the ones you don't have, but could also buy a couple of the lower costed TCG pets to offer if you're looking to sell them for some gold.

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » December 16th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Clatong wrote:What else would you be interested in? I don't think I can get any of the ones you don't have, but could also buy a couple of the lower costed TCG pets to offer if you're looking to sell them for some gold.
He still needs teh lil xt and nightsaber cub that are low costing tcg pets :)

Clatong
Top Rater

Post by Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 12:39 pm

Thank you for pointing that out Azaelia! I could offer both Lil' XT and the Nightsaber cub for enough time in the guild to hit Exhalted and get the pet!

Hellomynameis

Post by Hellomynameis » December 16th, 2012, 12:47 pm

Azaelia wrote:If anyone else is wanting to do this, it took me to get to lvl 25 (no heirlooms or tabard as it was a complete new server for me) so it really doesn't take too long to obtain.
Really? Awesome :) Now I just need to wrestle up something worthwhile to trade :)

I was under the impression you got lower rep with the guild on lower levels, and therefore didnt really get more than 1-2 rep per quest at lvl1-10, have they changed this in some patch? Or did you have to do guildruns or something? Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » December 16th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:
Azaelia wrote:If anyone else is wanting to do this, it took me to get to lvl 25 (no heirlooms or tabard as it was a complete new server for me) so it really doesn't take too long to obtain.
Really? Awesome :) Now I just need to wrestle up something worthwhile to trade :)

I was under the impression you got lower rep with the guild on lower levels, and therefore didnt really get more than 1-2 rep per quest at lvl1-10, have they changed this in some patch? Or did you have to do guildruns or something? Thanks in advance for your answers :)
It's a standard rep reward per quest despite level:

Without Tabard: 137 rep per quest
50% tabard: (guess 205)
100% tabard: 275

I didn't bother buying the tabard because as soon as I was honored it was only another 12k rep to get (you only need revered)
If I did my math right it's about 205~ quests to complete

EDIT @Clatong = you only need revered rep

Clatong
Top Rater

Post by Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Sounds good! I probably won't play too much until tonight, but should be able to log in for a few minutes to grab an invite. Let me know what time is convenient for you.

Hellomynameis

Post by Hellomynameis » December 16th, 2012, 1:56 pm

Pacer wrote:@Hellomynameis asuming the trade above is done im not quite sure what you could offer me as I no longer would need any "cheap" pets anymore. I dont want to go too cheap either as Azaelia already paid what I would call a decent amount for the pet. I guess I could go with doubles of the TGC pets as im sure I can sell them on the AH
Perhaps Black Tabby Cat + Disgusting Oozeling + Firefly + Razzashi Hatchling ? Really low droprate on them all, and I would rate 2 of them to be of equal value to a cheap TCG. If you go for it or not would depend on the prices on your realm, I would guess, so I will await your answer. :) Same as last trade you did would be nice, 2 before and 2 after I obtain the Thundering.
You can check the list of pets I have here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... 609#p11609 (incase you don't value them as I do)

Clatong
Top Rater

Post by Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 2:43 pm

I feel silly for not noticing this before, but I am on US and I see now that you're on EU. Thank you for the offer anyways!

Bkcd
Pet Score:9174
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Bkcd » December 16th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Toss me a whisper stenilla on Doomhammer-EU, Jamesmarcus. Same goes for the rest.

From wow eu forums pet battle, i just got in :)