Magic biscuit

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us
Magic biscuit

Post by Kendrah » March 25th, 2015, 9:18 am

Is there a toy or something else like the magic biscuit that'll double the size of our pets but that is applied to the player and not the actual pet? Like a 'for an hour, every battle pet you have out will be double sized' type of buff?

I know this sounds lazy but I find it annoying to have to keep throwing stones on my pets. I don't know if it's because I'm a goblin but some of the pets are TINY! I can barely see Argi or the Bone Serpent.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Magic biscuit

Post by Peanutty » March 25th, 2015, 12:07 pm

I don't think there's anything like that (the biscuits off the TCG card work the same as the ones in the bags) but it's a cool idea.

Yeah, I don't know why many of the newer pets are so tiny. Bone Serpent in particular is a speck... I think I accidentally stepped on mine when I first summoned it. :(

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 25th, 2015, 3:31 pm

I don't like small pets, they are too hard to see when you're playing any normal or large race (i.e. anything but goblin or gnome). Hatespark is particularly disappointing. I know he's called "The Tiny" but really. The sea calf is also a little smaller than I'd hoped, but is thankfully not too tiny.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » March 25th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Kendrah wrote:'for an hour, every battle pet you have out will be double sized' type of buff
This is a great idea! I'd love to have a toy like this, but one for making your pet big and one for making your pet small. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Stella3
Pet Score:4018
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Stella3 » March 26th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Then there is the other side of the coin for players like myself. I play exclusively Goblins and many of the pets like li Ragnaros is actually bigger than me so I look like the pet lol.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » March 27th, 2015, 6:21 am

Stella3 wrote:Then there is the other side of the coin for players like myself. I play exclusively Goblins and many of the pets like li Ragnaros is actually bigger than me so I look like the pet lol.
I know right? I play mostly Goblins too (I go other races for the classes Goblins can't do.) There seems to be very little common ground. They're either incredibly small like Argi or talling than you are. Have you thrown a biscuit at the Kun-Lai Runt? That one becomes twice my size. XD It's like having a bodyguard. :lol: Mess with me and my runt will mess with you. >:D
Last edited by Kendrah on March 27th, 2015, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vigoureux
Pet Score:1639
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Vigoureux » March 27th, 2015, 7:22 am

Stella3 wrote:Then there is the other side of the coin for players like myself. I play exclusively Goblins and many of the pets like li Ragnaros is actually bigger than me so I look like the pet lol.
Recently I saw what I thought was a battle pet that I didn't know about walk in a weird fashion. When I got close to check it out, it was actually a gnome. I whispered the player telling them about it, and they ask "How come?" just as an [pet]Abyssius[/pet] passes right beside him. He must've noticed because he replied again "I have no idea how to react to that..." :lol:
Kendrah wrote:I know right? I play mostly Goblins too (I go other races for the classes Goblins can't do.) There seems to be very little common ground. They're either incredibly small like Argi or talling than you are. Have you thrown a biscuit at the Kun-Lai Runt? That one becomes twice my size. XD It's like haven't a bodyguard. :lol: Mess with me and my runt will mess with you. >:D
I like doing that with [pet]Lil' XT[/pet]. No matter the race, he's assured to be taller than you.