Flawless stone horde US and a darkmoon eye lvl 15 good bread

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Doomsure
Realm:Aegwynn-us
Flawless stone horde US and a darkmoon eye lvl 15 good bread

Post by Doomsure » December 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Looking for a crawling claw,mounts,or nice tcg pets add me wowlive@ymail. c o m

Doomsure

Re: Flawless stone horde US and a darkmoon eye lvl 15 good b

Post by Doomsure » December 11th, 2012, 6:43 pm

BUMP #2

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Darkmoon Eye only has one breed, actually. (I assume "bread" is breed)

Also, I'm not sure if your post really was falling off the page that quickly or not, but probably don't need to bump it every ten minutes or so. Just a thought.

Other than that, I wish you luck in your trades. A flawless stone and an Eye should pull in some decent interest.

Doomsure

Post by Doomsure » December 11th, 2012, 6:57 pm

sry and the only breed is the best breed right? lol and im kinda new to this only 5 post so far and 3 are in this XD

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 7:16 pm

No problems. :) I apologise if I came off too brusque. Text does not really convey tone very well, and I often end up doing it badly.

The breed it has is a pretty decent one, yes. If you'd like more information on breeds, you can check out [url=http://www.schaffhauser.me/Warcraft#PetBreeds]Warla's chart[/url], and [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/#breeds]Warcraftpet's explanations on breeds in general[/url].

According to the chart, Darkmoon Eye is breed 8, which isn't as good as 4, 5, or 6, but definitely decent. Plus, it's in demand right now for collectors, and is HUGE in-game (seriously, it's like Sauron's freaking eyeball floating above you). I think even if it had a "bad" breed people would want it.

Doomsure

Post by Doomsure » December 11th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Do you know any breeds 3,4,5,6? or how i can get them?

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Sorry, I suppose I wasn't very clear. I meant in general, IF the DM Eye had those breeds, it wouldn't be as good. But you kind of have to "settle" for its breed given that's its the only one available to it.

Or, if I misunderstood the question, the chart that I linked in my previous post gives a list of every available pet, as well as their available breeds. You can find many that have 4,5,6. (I don't recommend 3/13, as that's the most "balanced" and therefore not really devoted to one type.)

Edit: [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/]as to how to get pets, you can check out the guides on this site for lists of pets by zone, level, etc[/url], as [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/]well as this specifically[/url] on how to go about pet battling.

Doomsure

Post by Doomsure » December 11th, 2012, 8:11 pm

whats the best breed in general for any pet and are there any pets with it and if so how do i get them?

Zanthe
Pet Score:9565
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Zanthe » December 11th, 2012, 8:18 pm

What are you interested in getting for the eye? I can make almost all crafted mounts and I have a lot of pets up for trade. They are listed [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1478]Here[/url]. Add me in game if you wanna work out some sort of trade because I am definitely interested. Thanks!
Zanthe#1155

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 8:19 pm

As I've mentioned twice now, the guides I linked will tell you the breeds of pets available, which has which breed, and where to get them. There are well over 500 pets available, I wouldn't be able to detail each and every one of them.

What's considered "best" is debatable, and I'm not very knowledgeable on that. One of the few things I know, for example, is if you take into account flying pets' passive ability, which boosts speed 50% when above a certain amount of health, you don't necessarily want to take a speed-breed into account, because that extra speed is wasted.

But breeds don't... really matter, actually, if you're not going to PvP with them against other pet battlers.