[US] Trading raid pets, stones, mounts, others.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dantebian
Pet Score:2501
Realm:Akama-us
Re: [US] Trading raid pets, aquatic stones, others.

Post by Dantebian » December 9th, 2012, 4:31 pm

I can add a dragonkin or humanoid stone upgrade with the spirit of summer. also have a rare jade owl (used stone upgrade) to toss into the mix

Kazia
Top Rater
Pet Score:10256
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Kazia » December 9th, 2012, 4:54 pm

I have a Water Spirit I could trade for your Darkmoon Eye?

BT Kazia77#1547

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 9th, 2012, 5:37 pm

@Dantebian: Thank you, but at this time I'm not looking for stones or for a jade owl, as I'll eventually have one from my jewelcrafter.

---

For all future/potential offers from players, as stated before, Darkmoon Eye is worth a lot more to me than a 1:1 trade from my second "want" list.

Additionally, please consider the following:

Although I might do a bulk trade, it would have to be pretty steep. Right now I haven't seen any offers that particularly sway me, and the reason for this is that my own trade for the Eye involved a significant bulk of my pets, including ones that are now back on my want list. To consider offers for the Eye involving those pets kind of negates my trading for the Eye at all. If.. that makes sense?

I apologise for not being clear enough, that's on me. I should've realised beforehand, but I've updated my list accordingly to note this and head off creating further frustration or upset from other players.

Muse
Top Rater
Pet Score:9603
Realm:Drak'thul-us

Post by Muse » December 9th, 2012, 6:20 pm

No worries, makes sense :)

Quen
Pet Score:9250
Realm:Shu'halo-us

Post by Quen » December 10th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Just a bit of info for folks interested and to help out the OP, the DM Eye is prob worth around what a Crawling Claw is worth which is prob around what a Rocket Chicken or Hippogryph Hatchling is worth which is prob 25k-65k depending on the server give or take. Just tossing that out there, carry on :D

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 10th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Thanks, Quen. <3

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: [US] Trading raid pets, stones, mounts, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 10th, 2012, 5:17 pm

List updated with some new pets and a stone.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 2:11 am

List updated again. More stones!

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 3:58 pm

List updated. Added another pet to my trade list.

Diva
Top Rater
Pet Score:8034
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Diva » December 11th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Just because I believe it doesnt hurt just to ask, Darkmoon Eye and Crawling Claw are two tradeable pets i'm still missing. Actually, they're THE two unless you count tcg cards. On my home server (Undermine-Alliance) the only Crawling Claw i've seen hit the AH was a lvl 25 Crawling Claw and it went for about 11.5k obo. Which is what the Pandaren Fire Spirit is going for at lvl 1 now give or take 500g. Would you concider parting with the Eye or both for the entire Set of Pandaren Spirits?

Squid
Pet Score:2575
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Squid » December 11th, 2012, 4:42 pm

I think we've been down this road already lol, but just in case it wasn't clear from our previous exchange, I could do the spirits plus other things on your list.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Diva wrote:Just because I believe it doesnt hurt just to ask, Darkmoon Eye and Crawling Claw are two tradeable pets i'm still missing. Actually, they're THE two unless you count tcg cards. On my home server (Undermine-Alliance) the only Crawling Claw i've seen hit the AH was a lvl 25 Crawling Claw and it went for about 11.5k obo. Which is what the Pandaren Fire Spirit is going for at lvl 1 now give or take 500g. Would you concider parting with the Eye or both for the entire Set of Pandaren Spirits?
That's definitely undervalued--at least from my personal experience--so I highly recommend, if those show up again at that kind of asking price, snagging them. Although I can understand not having that kind of gold lying around even if they ARE going for cheaper than expected. I'm in that boat myself. If I could sell the Eye, I'd probably just do that instead, but folks on my server who could afford it already have Eyes themselves, or don't seem to be pet collectors, anyway.

And while I do appreciate the feel of "it never hurts to ask!" (since I do this too), I'm going to have to decline at this time. If I change my mind I'll definitely post about it in this thread, as there were many that kept offering Spirits I need.

Actually, speaking of:
Squid wrote:I think we've been down this road already lol, but just in case it wasn't clear from our previous exchange, I could do the spirits plus other things on your list.
If I changed my mind, Squid would be the first person on that list I'd contact, as they were first to message me with that kind of offer back before I tried to clarify what I was looking for in exchange.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 11th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Added a silkworm and a Li'l KT store code.

Roommate purchased an extra code by mistake, and so I'm looking to trade the Li'l KT off for a different pet for them on their behalf. Offers taken will be considered based on their interest, not mine, so for this pet ignore my list and post whatever you think might catch their eye.

Edit: I've been informed this may be against ToS? I'll have to check into it before I actually attempt looking for a trade for this extra code. Sorry folks.

Rollthebones
Pet Score:2290
Realm:Tortheldrin-us

Post by Rollthebones » December 12th, 2012, 1:33 am

Would you consider a Giant Bone Spider, Spirit of Summer, and the Pandaren Fire and Earth Spirit for the Crawling Claw?

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 12th, 2012, 1:51 am

Ah, no thank you, not at this time. I appreciate the bulk offer, particularly when I'm still in need of those pets, but as stated in my trade post, I am trying to keep Claw and DM Eye as part of a bundle in hopes of enticing trades for the two pets I'm after the most.

Irony is I was just about to post in your thread asking what you might take for your spirits and what raid pets you had--but that saves me the trouble at least. :)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 12th, 2012, 1:53 am

List updated again, as well, adding another raid pet. RNG continues to be unkind in giving my roommate and I the pets we're actually after. 8/

Rollthebones
Pet Score:2290
Realm:Tortheldrin-us

Post by Rollthebones » December 12th, 2012, 2:14 am

I appreciate the consideration. <3

Ragetotem
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Ragetotem » December 12th, 2012, 4:38 am

I would do my spirit of summer for the flawless battle stone rage#1914