Undead Pet Upgrade

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ceathra
Pet Score:2665
Realm:Area 52-us
Undead Pet Upgrade

Post by Ceathra » December 11th, 2012, 4:20 pm

I'm between my Creepy Crate and my [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet], I know that the Fetish = Voodoo Figurine (which I don't have yet,) and the Fetish has drum music that the Figurine doesn't. The only other green Undead I have is Ghostly Skull which I haven't started leveling yet.

Thoughts?

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Re: Undead Pet Upgrade

Post by Zaelo » December 11th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Personnally I'm not a fan of the Sen'Jin Fetish.. I don't like the options for Slot 3..
Maybe the level 20 one is better than it sounds, but based on the tooltip it sounds like the Reflection ability, but you need to waste an extra round to do it..

Creepy Crate is pretty fun, I think it would be a viable choice.

A lot of people seem to enjoy the Ghostly Skull though, so I have a feeling most people will recommend upgrading that one.
Personnally I'm not a fan of getting stunned after my attack, so I think I'd go with the Crate, but that's me ;)

Duskrider
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Duskrider » December 11th, 2012, 6:59 pm

If I got a Flawless Battle-Stone for an Undead critter, I'd upgrade my Restless Shadeling hands down. I was only able to snag an uncommon quality pet of this one, and it is just a powerful pet. Tamed it at level 17, it has a huge health pool and Plagued Blood+Death Coil=unlimited healing for the win. Helps that this pet reminds me so much of my main character, which is a Death Knight. If you have a stone for undead, I would actually hang on to it until you can snag one of these guys. It will be well worth it!

Ceathra

Post by Ceathra » December 11th, 2012, 7:06 pm

@Dusk- I got lucky and found a rare Shadling after getting a poor while these guys were over farmed, they're absolutely great undead pets that can live forever, and a good team player.

@Zaelo- That's sort of my thinking, I haven't gotten the Fetish to 20 yet, so I'm not sure of the level 20 slot 3, and the pet that has it with the Trainer in Deadwind uses it poorly...plus the Creepy Crate is so darn creepy and deathgrip has been a lot of fun in pvp.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 12th, 2012, 11:45 am

For me it would by my Scourged Whelpling.

However, I use my Restless Shadeling quite often. If you don't have a SW then I'd recommend the Shadeling as it is awesome.

Ceathra

Post by Ceathra » December 12th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Hmm, I just got a poor quality Whelpling, maybe I'll wait on the crate and upgrade that instead...